Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-27-2023, 07:15 PM   #131
Ozrein
Stunticon
Re: Ages Three And Up - Product and PreOrder Updates

This is the reason why I've given up on A3U. Orders were usually quite late with very limited communication and it's almost useless contacting them. They used to be my go-to for Canadian etailers, now I don't even consider them when I'm looking to make an order.
Old 02-28-2023, 06:46 AM   #132
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord2004 View Post
I did but they say a batch is coming each time with no arrival estimates I think I may never receive my rumble even tho I paid first for my preorder
From my experience, I have always received what I ordered. Sometimes it takes time to get it, but I've always gotten my stuff.

IMHO, you should never pay for your pre-orders up front. With A3U, you don't have to.
Old 03-03-2023, 03:05 PM   #133
Slayback
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord2004 View Post
I did but they say a batch is coming each time with no arrival estimates I think I may never receive my rumble even tho I paid first for my preorder
Unfortunately it doesn't matter when you pay for your pre-order, it matters when you put in the pre-order. If you preorder even a day later of when the pre-orders go up, you have to contend with everyone else that have already gone in before you.

Frenzy/rumble is a super popular character so pretty sure you have a lot of people who have preordered before you. Also to take into consideration that distributors will only fulfill as much as they are able to with the stock they receive. If they don't get enough - they wont give all of the product to one vendor.
Hasbro has been giving suppliers batches of lines. if you think about it a factory isnt going to produce only 5 figures at 100k runs all at once; and ship them all only when they're all done. Sales would slow down and product wouldn't get out fast enough. you'd have droughts.

feedback :http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815
Slayback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 03:22 PM   #134
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
From my experience, I have always received what I ordered. Sometimes it takes time to get it, but I've always gotten my stuff.

IMHO, you should never pay for your pre-orders up front. With A3U, you don't have to.
100%. A3U may be the only independent retailer that allows it. I also have had a long time with some orders there, but having been in the store many times, they're not fucking anybody about. Few weeks ago they had boxes and boxes from a huge new Hasbro delivery. It does suck when you're one of the pre-orders that didn't get filled in the first shipment. But they're not NMC Collectibles...

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"

Last edited by RNSrobot; 03-03-2023 at 05:11 PM.
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 03:51 PM   #135
Atomicgarden
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
100%. A3U may be the only independent retailer that allows it. I also have had a long time with some orders there, but having been in the store many times, they're not fucking anybody about. Few weeks ago they had boxes and boxes from a huge new Hasbro delivery. It does suck when you're one of the pre-orders that didn't get filled in the first shipment. But they're not Toy Snowman...
In regards to what ? Personally I always got my stuff with TSM, but I also experienced delay because my order didn?t get filled in the first shipment like you said. Probably what?s happening with Evo wave 1 right now, unless they haven?t received it at all yet.
Atomicgarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 04:44 PM   #136
Overlord2004
Generation 2

Thanks for the tips
Old 03-03-2023, 05:11 PM   #137
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicgarden View Post
In regards to what ? Personally I always got my stuff with TSM, but I also experienced delay because my order didn?t get filled in the first shipment like you said. Probably what?s happening with Evo wave 1 right now, unless they haven?t received it at all yet.
Oh shit, that's a bad on my end. I meant NMC Collectibles. Toy Snowman is awesome. I don't preorder only because of upfront payment, but I have bought from them several times.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 05:17 PM   #138
Atomicgarden
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Oh shit, that's a bad on my end. I meant NMC Collectibles. Toy Snowman is awesome. I don't preorder only because of upfront payment, but I have bought from them several times.
Ah yes NMC?Yeah? I was curious because frankly I have never heard anything negative about TSM
Atomicgarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 11:28 AM   #139
Transbot90210
Nexus Maximus

Got my DNA Menasor upgrade kits from them yesterday!
Old 03-07-2023, 11:54 AM   #140
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transbot90210 View Post
Got my DNA Menasor upgrade kits from them yesterday!
Sweet. Our facebook group in calgary did a large group buy on these from A3U, so hopefully they show up soon.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote