Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-20-2023, 09:05 PM   #3181
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

That's a good plan, but I live on Vancouver Island where sales opportunities seem a lot more limited. I might do it, gotta wait until I have the funds though.
Old 04-21-2023, 10:27 AM   #3182
Ozrein
Stunticon

That Creatures Collide pack is tempting. I really only want Ransack from it though... I'll have to wait and see if my fomo comes back and insists on me acquiring the set, haha.

In the meantime, my Origins Jazz and Buzzworthy Silverstreak shipped last night.
I had thrown Silverstreak in to get free shipping, then the next day the price dropped $9 on him (good thing TRU is pretty good with that sort of stuff and they just now refunded the $9).
Old 04-21-2023, 10:55 AM   #3183
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
That Creatures Collide pack is tempting. I really only want Ransack from it though... I'll have to wait and see if my fomo comes back and insists on me acquiring the set, haha.

In the meantime, my Origins Jazz and Buzzworthy Silverstreak shipped last night.
I had thrown Silverstreak in to get free shipping, then the next day the price dropped $9 on him (good thing TRU is pretty good with that sort of stuff and they just now refunded the $9).
Most people want Goldbug, so you have a decent chance to make a profit if you buy it and sell the other three. Scorponok and the Waspinator recolour are tough sells, but not Goldbug, I think.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 11:50 AM   #3184
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
Most people want Goldbug, so you have a decent chance to make a profit if you buy it and sell the other three. Scorponok and the Waspinator recolour are tough sells, but not Goldbug, I think.
Ya, I think GB would be the only one I could easily sell. I probably wouldn't be opposed to keeping Scorponok but the Wasp repaint doesn't interest me at all and appears to be a very tough sell. Not sure if all of that is worth it just to get the 1 figure that I do actually want.
Old 04-21-2023, 12:38 PM   #3185
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

I bought the pack for goldbug, and put the rest up on facebook for 20 bux.. ransack went the next day and months later im still sitting on the other two. Do not buy this expecting to sell the other pieces as the demand just isnt there.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 12:52 PM   #3186
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
Ya, I think GB would be the only one I could easily sell. I probably wouldn't be opposed to keeping Scorponok but the Wasp repaint doesn't interest me at all and appears to be a very tough sell. Not sure if all of that is worth it just to get the 1 figure that I do actually want.
I'm strongly considering picking up the set (budget dependent) and would have an extra Ransack to sell. I'm also coming to the mainland in 2 weeks, let me know if you're interested and would be able to meet up in Vancouver.
Old 04-21-2023, 12:53 PM   #3187
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

I can kind of appreciate the black Scorponok, espec since they did that OG BW re-release recently, but in show-accurate colours? It’s like a fun dichotomy if you have all four:

The OG BW -> BW sculpt, toy colours
Kingdom -> Kingdom sculpt, show colours (kind of)
OG BW re-release -> BW sculpt, show colours
CreaturesCollide-> Kingdom sculpt, toy colours

Also, with the alt head installed, he’s a fun lil bio-ninja - the deco kicks Sandstorm’s *ss, for sure
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 01:18 PM   #3188
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansakWORK View Post
I bought the pack for goldbug, and put the rest up on facebook for 20 bux.. ransack went the next day and months later im still sitting on the other two. Do not buy this expecting to sell the other pieces as the demand just isnt there.
Ha, the toy colour blackarachnia that I put up on FB for that price is still there too
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 08:30 PM   #3189
Grayfox
Crossover

I'll throw it out there juuuust in case; I'll soon be putting up for sale (priced to move) Skywasp and Scorponok from the 4-pack
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 12:47 PM   #3190
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
I'm strongly considering picking up the set (budget dependent) and would have an extra Ransack to sell. I'm also coming to the mainland in 2 weeks, let me know if you're interested and would be able to meet up in Vancouver.
Let me know. Depending on when, I might be able to make it work.