Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-15-2013, 11:45 PM   #51
Slustor
Generation 2
Re: Hardest Transformer to transform?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
Masterpiece Megatron, Masterpiece Rodimus or THS-02 Hybrid Style Convoy come to mind, though each of them are hard to find and easily breakable.

I also found WFC Optimus Prime and Bumblebee a beeotch to convert, either of which is easier to locate and much more expendable.
I would say that also,
Slustor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:48 PM   #52
Slustor
Generation 2

1 - MP Megatron - MAN THIS IS TUFF
2 - ROTF Mizmaster - Start from robot mode. This one gets me every time!!!
3 - ROTF Optimus and Jetfire. Start both from alt mode go to robot mode and then combine
Slustor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:01 AM   #53
halcyon
Generation 2

MP Megatron is by far the hardest. I've transformed him once from robot, to gun and then back to robot mode and said "NEVER AGAIN." Takes at least an hour on the first trial. He's INCREDIBLY fragile and full of small complex pieces. The chest in particularly was incredibly hard to get from gun to robot mode as it sticks from it's compressed state. When you pull, you're just hoping you don't pull the entire top half off. Not to mention most of the body hinges on what is basically the spine of the figure.

If you get megatron and someone transforms him at your wedding, that person deserves to take your honeymoon tickets and enjoy your trip on your behalf =P.
halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #54
strag
Machine War
Send a message via AIM to strag Send a message via MSN to strag Send a message via Skype™ to strag

I'd just like to thank everybody for their input, it's been extremely helpful. I think we're going to go w/ ROTF Optimus as he seems to be a winner in terms of a good combination of size, recognizability, and durability.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #55
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Kewl! Be sure to remove any batteries or all you'll hear is "I am Optimus Prime. I am Optimus Prime. I am Optimus Prime. I am Optimus Prime. I am Optimus Prime. I am Optimus Prime. I am Optimus Prime. I am Optimus Prime. I am Optimus Prime. I am Optimus Prime. I am Optimus Prime..." during the awkward silences between the speeches and people going batshit crazy doing The Chicken Dance.

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #56
chovner
Titanium
chovner's Ebay Auctions

I'd like an invite... So I can try for 2 mins, then throw it against the dance floor in anger... then drink the bottle of booze and grab up on one of the bridesmaids....
WEDDING TIME!!!!!!
Congrats man.. by the way.
chovner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:09 PM   #57
strag
Machine War
Send a message via AIM to strag Send a message via MSN to strag Send a message via Skype™ to strag

I'd just like to once again thank everybody for their input, it was really helpful.

We managed to pick up a ROTF Leader OP at AFX so that's all good and taken care of.

If anybody would like to help us out more and have some scouts or cyberverse commanders or anything around that type of figure kicking around that they're looking to get rid of I'll point you to the thread linked in my sig below.

Once again, thanks for everybody's help, we really appreciate it.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #58
alternatorfan
g1 baby

That megatron mp broke Ã* tiny tab first time transforming put stress marks on titan metroplex on the front foot his leg if not hinged properly put stress on his foot did it! Expensive stress markbut it is,hidden so no worries. All good suggestions for you !
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:18 AM   #59
CanBot
Cybertron

I'm glad that I own just about every Leader class bot, and all of them are hard to transform!...starting with my ROTF Prime, which seems to have won here I couldn't have done it without the youtube video, and even that took a while. The pics on the instruction sheet were madness...I swear I thought it was gonna explode into a million pieces at least five times. Now he's in truck mode. And stays that way!...haven't even opened up Jetfire, let alone transform him...let alone COMBINE HIM with Prime! LOL...I'm old
CanBot is offline   Reply With Quote