Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 10-14-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
strag
Machine War
Send a message via AIM to strag Send a message via MSN to strag Send a message via Skype™ to strag
Looking for ROTF Scout/Cyberverse Commander level figures

As I stated in another thread after proposing to my now fiance at TFCon this year, we're planning on getting married next year and are trying to incorporate a lot of transformers stuff into our reception.

To this end we're planning on replacing the traditional clinking of glasses with placing some TF's on the tables for guests to transform. We're basically looking for figures that are about the size and complexity of the rotf scouts or cyberverse commanders, basically good fiddling toys. We're not picky as to what figures, just that they be in somewhat decent condition and of course that they still transform.

In an effort to keep costs down unless you're looking to offload several figures at once we'd like to keep this to people in the GTA/Kitchener-Waterloo/Brantford area so we can avoid shipping.

So if you've got some of these figures that you're looking to get rid of, send me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.