Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-20-2013, 10:30 PM   #11
joshimus
Metroplex
SO... Anyone else watching Beast Hunters?

It's on Youtube. Quality is meh but it's from the Singapore premier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l7lOB9YWVY
Would be better to wait to good quality as there is a background sound that is a bit irritating. I'm bored so I am watching it. Only an hour long
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:54 PM   #12
Undrave
Canadian Slag
Re: SO... Anyone else watching Beast Hunters?

Watched it myself.

Magnus is one Tyrest accord away from being IDW Magnus and I find that hilarious.

Miko needs to put leave a graffiti inside of him >.>

Though isn't Aligned Continuity Magnus the one who leads the Wrecker? Shouldn't Wheeljack and Bulkhead respect him? Then again in the novels Magnus stayed behind on Cybertron while Optimus took the Ark (which was pretty much named-dropped in these episodes for seemingly the first time). I find it hard to believe Magnus could meet with other Cybertronians by not managed to have anyone at his side...maybe everybody else got annoyed and left him behind "Screw you Magnus! We're going to Hedonia!"

I get the feeling Predaking won't be mute for long and he'll somehow develop the ability to go to robot mode and will turn out to be a nasty bad guy. He'd certainly be bigger than Megatron.

I like the idea of repairing the Omega Lock with the Forge of Solus Prime, but the idea it can 'run out of energy' feels like totally asspull. It's a godly artefact of the Original Thirteen for pete sake!

I also find it hard to believe they will turn Smokescreen into some sort of Smokimus Prime, but I'm curious to see where it'll go.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote