Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 06-08-2015, 10:46 PM   #1
zoso1900
Generation 1
ROTF/Energon/United Brawl Upgrade kit for Fansproject Bruticus/Colossus (Done!)

After a long time in development my ROTF/Energon/United Brawl Upgrade kit to use with Fansproject Bruticus/Colossus is finally complete and ready for the public! As some of you may know this has been a long and bumpy road to completion but I feel the end results are well worth it! Right now the only way to get this set is with Shapeways, this wasn’t my first choice but Shapeways was the guaranteed way to release this set in a reasonable amount of time.

The set is currently broken down into 5 different sets to reduce the overall price. Each part can be found on my Shapeways store:

Bennington Bots

or at the individual links below:

Brawl - Legs
Brawl - Chest
Brawl - Back
Brawl - Arms
Brawl - Head

This set does required 9 additional M2x6MM screws that are not included in the existing figure. I tried many different configurations but I could not find one that gave me the results that I was looking for. You can purchase the screws at the following link: M2x6MM Screws or you can send me a PM on here, through Shapeways or my Bennington Bots Facebook page. Please just send me your name, address, order date and Shapeways user name so I can make sure I do not miss anyone.

Over the next few days I will be completing all of the instruction sheets. There will be one for assemble, transformation and installation. Once these are completed I will update this page and my Facebook.

Please note: as with all Shapeways orders, some joints may need to be tighten using nail polish, superglue or furniture polish.

As always comments are always welcome!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2EA918FF-9119-4DCB-ABD7-EB4F8EB05FF7_zpsxa6hhm5s.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	28757  
zoso1900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 10:46 PM   #2
zoso1900
Generation 1
Re: [SIZE="2"]After a long time in development my ROTF/Energon/United Brawl Upgrade k

zoso1900 is offline   Reply With Quote