Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-24-2013, 11:55 PM   #21
Breakdown
Banned
Re: G1 stickers... Reprolabels or Generic?

I've ordered from both Reprolabels and TFKingdom, both use the exact same printing methods and materials.... Only TFKingdom is significantly cheaper in price.
Breakdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:05 AM   #22
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

Could someone actually post a link to this TFKingdom? I've searched on ebay and I always get 0 results.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #23
Woodlm
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
Could someone actually post a link to this TFKingdom? I've searched on ebay and I always get 0 results.
Hope this helps:
http://stores.ebay.com/tfkingdomcomstickerstore
Woodlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #24
Autobot Meister
Machine War

I don't think that the tfkingdom stickers include the factory applied stickers though.

Selling
Nothing right now
Autobot Meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:18 PM   #25
Megatrons Cannon
Only Cares about G1!!!
Megatrons Cannon's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot Meister View Post
I don't think that the tfkingdom stickers include the factory applied stickers though.
Some kits yes some no. I just got 2 orders in today from TFkingdom 1 set for G1 Predaking and 1 set for G1 Bruticus the Predaking set included the factory stickers where Bruticus didnt. The printing is better on the stickers from TFK, but the material used and cutting method by reprolabels.com is much better. I have also noticed that people in this thread have mentioned about price Sure TFK is cheaper and has a good product, Im unsure if they will send you a replacement set if you screw up the stickers(havent tested this yet with them).

Edit:
After putting the stickers on there is alot of issues with the cutting to where I couldnt put on any of Headstrongs stickers at all. I have sent them an email about it, so lets see what happens. As of now I think Ill stick with Reprolabels.com.

My Feedback Thread

Last edited by Megatrons Cannon; 01-25-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Megatrons Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #26
Breakdown
Banned

Quote:
Edit:
After putting the stickers on there is alot of issues with the cutting to where I couldnt put on any of Headstrongs stickers at all. I have sent them an email about it, so lets see what happens. As of now I think Ill stick with Reprolabels.com.
I've had identical issues with Reprolables, both companies seem to be using very similar methods. I have yet to however apply any of my TFKingdom decals, and so far there customer service via eBay has been fantastic given they forgot to include my Dirge replacement decals in my order.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:46 PM   #27
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

reprolabels will send you a replacement set free if the cutting is bad (i have never had a bad cut set from them out of almost $1000 worth of stickers)

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #28
Breakdown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brr-icy View Post
reprolabels will send you a replacement set free if the cutting is bad
TFKingdom just did the same for me.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:01 PM   #29
Woodlm
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatrons Cannon View Post
Some kits yes some no. I just got 2 orders in today from TFkingdom 1 set for G1 Predaking and 1 set for G1 Bruticus the Predaking set included the factory stickers where Bruticus didnt. The printing is better on the stickers from TFK, but the material used and cutting method by reprolabels.com is much better. I have also noticed that people in this thread have mentioned about price Sure TFK is cheaper and has a good product, Im unsure if they will send you a replacement set if you screw up the stickers(havent tested this yet with them).

Edit:

I felt the same way about the material and cutting method of TF Kingdom as well. I found that they were cut all the way through the backing, making them a bit difficult to work with (Still a great price though!)

As well, I've just realized that there are certain factory applied stickers that I think are not included. My Hot Spot set did not include the "Fireball Motif" that is on his cab. Although I don't know for sure if this is factory applied or not.
Woodlm is offline   Reply With Quote