Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 06-02-2016, 10:17 PM   #1
Mcprime
Bumble buddy
Open for commissions!!

Ok! So, I'd like to build up a portfolio of transformers artwork and other characters. Please no original characters. Established characters only.
No adult related requests as well. Anything else, I reserve the right to review prior to acceptance.

$20 CAD for basic character coloured image and simple background.

+$5 for additional character.

Full epicness poster quality drawing/painting $50

Turn around time is about a day for simple and 3 for complex depending on my available time.
Timeframe will be arranged and estimated upon request.

PayPal for the moment. Pm with details and I will respond with further details!

What you will get:
A digital HD copy of the image personalized to your request.
Can be transformers or other character.
If you'd like a printed hard copy version, that can be arranged at buyers expense.

Let the crickets sound off!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Update!
Free commission For Surshot22 and son! Enjoy!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMUbxQ8Msyc

Last edited by Mcprime; 06-08-2016 at 02:18 AM.
Mcprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:03 PM   #2
Mcprime
Bumble buddy
Thumbs up Re: Open for commissions!!

Totally open here guys!! Lol!
I'm not giving up until at least one person goes for the tiniest drawing even... I'm totally, 100% confident that if you give in to that tiny bit of curiosity, you will not regret it. Hahahaha.

I know there is that one person out there, who maybe is like... Hmmmm... Just.... Hmmmm....
To you, mr. Hmmm... Just... Hmmmm... , sir and or Madam,
Just imagine! Anything you'd like, anything you can come up with done right before your eyes! All for the price of a sale voyager, but...BUT!! Totally your asking. Everything you have dreamed of!!!!
Anything! (Echo-echo-...e-c-h-o....)
Ok, I think I'm done my sales pitch for the day.

Last edited by Mcprime; 06-03-2016 at 09:07 PM.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:21 PM   #3
Poflymn
Beast Machine
Poflymn's Ebay Auctions
Re: Open for commissions!!

You might get more bites if you provide samples of your previous drawings. I for one am not going to give someone, especially someone that doesn't post often to the forums, $20 for the potential of getting a stick figure drawing.
Poflymn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:55 PM   #4
Mcprime
Bumble buddy

100% understandable! Yes, but I would respond to your suggestion with a question. Would you, Poflymn, pay for a commisioned piece of artwork, $20, IF and only if it was perfect to what you asked? Not hypothetically, but would you in reality?

P.s, Thank you for the suggestion. I do much appreciate it and the time it took to write here. Any talk is good talk and I understand and anticipated what has been stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poflymn View Post
You might get more bites if you provide samples of your previous drawings. I for one am not going to give someone, especially someone that doesn't post often to the forums, $20 for the potential of getting a stick figure drawing.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:57 PM   #5
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions

Without any pictures or links to your work, you aren't going to get squat from anyone. Poflymn was being nice in how he said it.

Post some work we can see of your TF drawings.
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:06 PM   #6
Mcprime
Bumble buddy

Nice is indeed what he was! And I thank him for that!! XD
Him/her, just in case.

As a point of purpose, I will not be posting anything of previous work.

What I will do is ask the same question to you, Einstein. Would you pay $20 for a perfect picture of exactly what you wanted and requested? Whould you in reality, actuality, if I could do as I say, purchase said drawing/illustration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
Without any pictures or links to your work, you aren't going to get squat from anyone. Poflymn was being nice in how he said it.

Post some work we can see of your TF drawings.
Old 06-03-2016, 10:12 PM   #7
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Again, you can keep spinning your "in reality" pitch, but this is reality and no one will cough up money for something without some evidence of your "perfect" talent.

Best of luck......
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:19 PM   #8
Poflymn
Beast Machine
Poflymn's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcprime View Post
As a point of purpose, I will not be posting anything of previous work.
The above statement immediately raises a red flag. As an artist trying to sell their skills, why would someone not want to demonstrate their abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcprime View Post
Would you, Poflymn, pay for a commisioned piece of artwork, $20, IF and only if it was perfect to what you asked? Not hypothetically, but would you in reality?
Would you, Mcprime, pay for a product sight unseen without recourse for refund from a vendor that has a product but will in no way or form demonstrate it to you? That is actually blatantly withholding any proof of said product even through it should be within their means to show it?
Poflymn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:41 PM   #9
Mcprime
Bumble buddy

Great! And Hi, Poflymn!
To answer your question, no. No way would I pay for work I haven't seen.

I have stated in the first post, open for commisions and given what it will be cost wise, if you'd like to buy.

I have chosen not to show previous work. I have also not stated if you were to pay prior. I have only asked if people are interested in having a drawing/illustration done at their request and what you, they, will get for the amount above.

I have also asked a question of "would you".
I am looking for someone who is looking for me, in essence.

I am looking for someone who will request. Simply.
And if they like, can pay. (Not "like" if they want to but are happy "like".)

I do have free time at the moment. Any and all request accepted. (Except those not allowed by my previous guidelines.)

Again, I very much understand people's statements but these are the current guidelines of the commission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poflymn View Post
The above statement immediately raises a red flag. As an artist trying to sell their skills, why would someone not want to demonstrate their abilities.

Would you, Mcprime, pay for a product sight unseen without recourse for refund from a vendor that has a product but will in no way or form demonstrate it to you? That is actually blatantly withholding any proof of said product even through it should be within their means to show it?
Old 06-03-2016, 11:37 PM   #10
optimusb39
Animated

What i find interesting here is that you keep stating would.you like the perfect picture yet you refuse to provide any examples of your perfect level of skill. Any artistic vendor or comissionor at tfcon or even on this forum shows off samples of precious work to entice consumer interest in gettinng somethong original for themselves from said vendor. I for one love to see what these guys can do and ive bought many a piece of art from tfcon from a vendor who does it right there in front of me.what attracted me to this artist in the first place was his large and impressive sample display.
Good luck with your attempt, but by withholding any viable samples of your talent its very unlikely anyone will bite.
optimusb39 is offline   Reply With Quote