Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-24-2022, 01:27 PM   #5901
lifedragon99
Beasty
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrillon77 View Post
Updates for motormaster. Not bad. Not baaad at all...

Undeliverable

Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned and we will issue a refund within three to five business days after the return is processed. We?re very sorry for the inconvenience.

Saturday, 23 July
6:37 AM
Package is returning to seller.

Package is undeliverable and is returning to the sender. A refund will be issued once the return is processed.

Possible delay in delivery.

3:05 AM
Package arrived at a carrier facility.

Mine is stuck at

3:07 AM
Package arrived at a carrier facility
Vaughan, On

Still says it's being delivered by 10pm today.

Not holding hope now though, praying I'll be able to find it in store or online somewhere else in the future.
Old 07-24-2022, 06:10 PM   #5902
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
Mine is stuck at

3:07 AM
Package arrived at a carrier facility
Vaughan, On

Still says it's being delivered by 10pm today.

Not holding hope now though, praying I'll be able to find it in store or online somewhere else in the future.
It's an expensive item, it will be available for a looong time once properly released. Just like Rodimus was (is)
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 09:56 PM   #5903
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker

The W&R Springer that I received from .COM just reminds me that his car mode has the most finicky assembly with that rotor backpack pegging into the feet (which need to go right beside the blue windows and not under).

Or could just be mold issues(?) as Siege Springer is pretty good still 3 years later.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 09:12 AM   #5904
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

I think it's interesting which of the five WnR sets are sold out

TwinTwist, I didn't place a ton of value on it myself cause I secured both TR jumpstarters when they were releasing at retail (and looked up the TKLegends versions later on aftermarket, to get the targetmasters) - but I understand as late wave TR deluxes with good sculpts, the demand was there

But Leadfoot & Masto-boner? Don't get me wrong, I'm also psyched for elephant bones, but I'll be the first to admit that Ractonite is probably the worst boner sculpt (with those bullsh*t hands)
I'm quite surprised people haven't sold out the Impactor/Spindle, that boner looks hella fresh

(inb4 people want these for the G1 bots) yeah right, everyone knows the fan-vote Impactor is the best one - and how many Leadfoot fans can there possibly be? They're just re-using Mirage sculpt again, it's shameless

(nobody was surprised the sh*t BH deco and "it's clean Springer, but not the one you want, because NYEHHHHHH", were the least popular)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 09:27 AM   #5905
Banshee
Energon

Not sure why you’re saying leadfoot is sold out, since it’s not. Amazon.ca simply didn’t have the right release date, so now it’s “temporarily out of stock”, but you can still order it

The leadfoot set is also clearly better than the Impactor one. Who wants another impactor?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 09:57 AM   #5906
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Not sure why you?re saying leadfoot is sold out, since it?s not. Amazon.ca simply didn?t have the right release date, so now it?s ?temporarily out of stock?, but you can still order it
*checks listing* Haha, sweatdrop - pardon me while I eat this hat
Didn't twig that it was just an error on the listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
The leadfoot set is also clearly better than the Impactor one. Who wants another impactor?
No one can deny the power of a Black Ranger deco homage, that's for sure - I was pitting the boners against each other, but it seems people are more inclined to pit the G1(2) bots against each other

-> Spindle VS Masto-boner = Spindle has the edge for me, even though elephant bones is pretty cool in concept
-> Furman Impactor VS G2 Leadfoot = agree that the Impactor is the lamest duck here, but I didn't think everyone would put so much stock in another Mirage redeco/new head - I guess that's the power of "finally my obscure childhood figure has a CHUG representation" for ya

So I guess for me, with all four bots in these 2-packs, it's Spindle>elephantbonez>Leadfoot>Furmanbarf
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 10:52 AM   #5907
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Dude, leadfoot is so vibrant and he's never gotten a frigging new toy. Hell yes.

I am stoked for impactor as well. That new chest man.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 10:55 AM   #5908
lifedragon99
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
It's an expensive item, it will be available for a looong time once properly released. Just like Rodimus was (is)

Yeah I know, but I want it nooooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!

It got updated to undeliverable. Conspiracy theorist in me is thinking it's because I ordered it at 124.99 when it's listed at 135.99 now.

I just don't understand how it is being returned to seller. when Amazon is the seller.

Last edited by lifedragon99; 07-25-2022 at 10:58 AM.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 11:22 AM   #5909
alphatrion5
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
Yeah I know, but I want it nooooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!

It got updated to undeliverable. Conspiracy theorist in me is thinking it's because I ordered it at 124.99 when it's listed at 135.99 now.

I just don't understand how it is being returned to seller. when Amazon is the seller.
Amazon canceled a very early preorder for symbiot Spider-Man and then very next morning posted it for sale at a few dollars more. Bought it at the higher price and received it. Not the first time this has happened
alphatrion5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 07:02 PM   #5910
stinky
Machine War

Amazon cancelled my Motormaster, apparently it was returned to sender, but never left Amazon. lol. Good thing GameStop came through!!
stinky is offline   Reply With Quote