Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-08-2021, 06:18 PM   #1001
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetron View Post
I got my Netflix Optimus in the mail today but I'm STILL trying to get Walmart to refund me for my order placed on December 5 ship to store.
make a complaint on Better Business Bureau, I got a response back in 2 days after trying 3 months to get a refund. Or contact your credit card company.
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 07:31 PM   #1002
Icetron

They told me to call the store, so I called the store and they cancelled it for me over the phone. I just got my confirmation email over an hour later. Why can't they just cancel it from their online store? Really weird how that works, if they told me this before I would have just called the store because based on the tracking I saw it was in transit since December 18 and it hasn't moved.

Anyway I'm just going to ship things directly to me now especially with all the things going on but Walmart is definitely annoying to deal with overall.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:08 PM   #1003
MichaelQuach
Generation 1

You can use PayPal on Walmart.ca. Use it next time because if this happens again I'm sure a PayPal dispute is much easier then whatever happened here.
MichaelQuach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 10:49 PM   #1004
Wheelwave
Cybertron

I just thought I mention in case I get another one. I know it's been hard trying to obtain a Soundwave at Walmart. So far I've gotten lots of support and offers from lots of people. But I think I went a little overboard with not getting one online or in store. Just wanted to let everyone know I've been given many offers for Soundwave and I appreciate everyone help. I just want additional offers to stop right now because I've already got all the help I need and I got too many offers to choose from. So I will choose one of the offers I got and I will get my Soundwave.

Nothing
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 11:40 PM   #1005
cr3d1t
Beast Machine

I’m still a proud member of the No Soundwave No Bumblebee Club. I guess I’ll hit the store tomorrow. Maybe a miracle will happen.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:54 PM   #1006
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

So far I've gotten Nemesis from BBTS, Soundwave through blind luck at Wal-Mart.ca and now Optimus finally arrived this morning while I was at work.

Why the hell are the deluxes never in stock online? I'm tired of not getting the deluxes, those things should be everywhere.

Right now the only WFC figures in-stock to buy from Wal-Mart.ca are Netflix Optimus Prime, everything else is either third party seller or OOS.

How do these morons stay in business as an online e-commerce store? It can't be as profitable as the walk-in traffic at actual brick&mortar if they can't even be bothered to maintain any kind of actual stock for their website.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:34 PM   #1007
BeeTrain
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr3d1t View Post
I’m still a proud member of the No Soundwave No Bumblebee Club. I guess I’ll hit the store tomorrow. Maybe a miracle will happen.
Sent you a PM. I have a Soundwave if you want him.
BeeTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 05:42 PM   #1008
Melomeca
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
How do these morons stay in business as an online e-commerce store? It can't be as profitable as the walk-in traffic at actual brick&mortar if they can't even be bothered to maintain any kind of actual stock for their website.

What's amazing is hasbro posted record sales in their last quarter
Melomeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 06:55 PM   #1009
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melomeca View Post
What's amazing is hasbro posted record sales in their last quarter
Of course they did, the retailers bought everything didn't they? It's not as if Hasbro needed to provide all of those purchases within a timely manner thanks to Covid.

Netflix Optimus is here, Wal-Mart sent it in an envelope, a massive giant envelope that they had to fold to seal properly, so the box got bent in the back.

Who packages a transformer toy in a boxed package in an envelope to mail it out? Did they hire former Amazon shippers or something?

You know, if you're going to offer free shipping, just because it's free doesn't mean you have to cheap out on it.
Old 02-09-2021, 09:33 PM   #1010
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr3d1t View Post
I found a Soundwave at every single Montreal Walmart I visited today . If you have a car either go to Viau Walmart or Decarie Walmart. Both are off the highway and they both have Soundwave.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
walmart