Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #1
Vorahk
Energon
Convention questions.

Ok so I'm a little behind on news I found out and was trying to do research on botcon 2017 and I found out that the convention is gone and now hasbro is doing a convention called hascon? What the hell? Like did they say they going to be exclusives like botcon did? I liked the wide array of characters funpub did and hope hasbro keeps up with it. Did they say anything else?
Vorahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:43 PM   #2
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..
Re: Convention questions.

^^ I don't think there has been any news, Vorahk. I know it's a bit far but if you can make it to Toronto TF Con is AWESOME and they usually have exclusives for me it certainly is worth it! I've never been to Botcon but it's hard to imagine it being substantially better than TF Con, in some ways I wonder if TF Con is now bigger! Plus AFAIK a lot of guys from the US are coming up to join us and as a result the social aspect is really good.
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:03 AM   #3
Aernaroth
Metroplex
Re: Convention questions.

Yeah, news has been a bit sparse. I thought the rumors were that Hasbro would, at the very least, have the exclusives they sell out of the Hasbro toy shop at SDCC and Fanexpo and such.

I don't know if the mail-order exclusives are going to continue, but they are, currently, as I understand things. If the exclusive toys are your biggest feature of Botcon, that might be the most important bit for you.
Aernaroth is offline   Reply With Quote