Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 01-25-2015, 12:50 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
BadCube Reveals Claymore, Hypno, and Kickbutt (Masterpiece Style Insecticons)

BadCube Reveals Claymore, Hypno, and Kickbutt (Masterpiece Style Insecticons)

Category: 3rd Party Unlicensed

Posted From: TFW2005.COM - Transformers
Old 01-25-2015, 01:08 PM   #2
MetalOnMetal
Generation 1
Re: BadCube Reveals Claymore, Hypno, and Kickbutt (Masterpiece Style Insecticons)

These look very promising. At this rate, the 3P companies will have the MP Decepticons released before Takara reveals their next villain!
MetalOnMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 01:11 PM   #3
DuG
Titanium
Re: BadCube Reveals Claymore, Hypno, and Kickbutt (Masterpiece Style Insecticons)

I'm not familiar with Badcube but I hear great things about their recent releases. What is the quality of their products compared to other 3P companies such as Fans Toys?
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 01:13 PM   #4
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

looks promising but hopefully it's priced too high
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 01:47 PM   #5
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuG View Post
I'm not familiar with Badcube but I hear great things about their recent releases. What is the quality of their products compared to other 3P companies such as Fans Toys?
Bad Cube is Cubex. They did Huff. I'm curious the same too because these Insecticons look perfect. How good are their Brawny and Backland figure?
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:14 PM   #6
DuG
Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Bad Cube is Cubex. They did Huff. I'm curious the same too because these Insecticons look perfect. How good are their Brawny and Backland figure?
I just watched a review of Brawny and Backland and it sold me on them. Good quality plastic and great transformations.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:20 PM   #7
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuG View Post
Top notch.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:24 PM   #8
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
The designer who did Brawny and so on is not the same guy who designed Huff. They parted ways when BadCube became a separate entity. That's why BadCube can't supply any replacement parts for any of the first run Huff figures.

As much as I love Huff (I was lucky enough for a second run figure) I'm very happy with the direction they've taken.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:28 PM   #9
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

is the third round Huff any good . I have also been thinking about getting Brawny
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 05:56 PM   #10
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
The designer who did Brawny and so on is not the same guy who designed Huff. They parted ways when BadCube became a separate entity. That's why BadCube can't supply any replacement parts for any of the first run Huff figures.

As much as I love Huff (I was lucky enough for a second run figure) I'm very happy with the direction they've taken.
Thanks for the clarification. I'm more interested now. I think the designer is on point with Brawny and these Insecticons. Unless FansToys announces the bug trio soon, these might be my MP Insecticons.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote