Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-25-2014, 01:42 PM   #11
Janitor
Classic
Re: FT : Scoria replacement parts

Yup, just messaged the person I got my Scoria from
Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:45 PM   #12
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Anyone who bought from Chimungmung, this was posted today by tony.

Last edited by MULTIPLEX; 08-29-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Link wrong
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:09 PM   #13
KPhilipsen
Generation 1

Mine are currently being shipped. Hope they help with the droopy sword arm because Scoria is absolutely incredible. Being better able to hold poses would make it one of my favourite pieces in my collection. Fingers crossed!
KPhilipsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 06:07 PM   #14
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

I'll have to to contact Tony at chimungmung. Thanks Multiplex for the heads up
wervenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:43 PM   #15
Sir Prime A Lot
Energon

I didn't know there was a problem with the arms. I got mine from the second run, were those fixed?
Sir Prime A Lot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:03 AM   #16
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Prime A Lot View Post
I didn't know there was a problem with the arms. I got mine from the second run, were those fixed?
Short answer is there is no 2nd run. Shoulder issues were random. Some had it, some didnt. If you didnt have any issue, you're good to go

Last edited by MULTIPLEX; 08-30-2014 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Spelling
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:43 AM   #17
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions

Just finished performing the surgery on FT Scoria for replacement shoulders parts... It is a noticeable shoulders "upgrade"... If you haven't contact your "dealer for your plastic addiction", I strongly recommend that you do so ASAP... Definitely worth it...Thank you Eric/Slayback...A.

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:38 PM   #18
pandagfx
Generation 1

I emailed my retailer twice and never received a reply. Even gave some time before sending that second email. Always paid my invoices right away.

Needless to say, I don't think I'll be going with that retailer again for any expensive 3rd party products. Can't really blame the retailer for the problem, but since other retailers are making the effort to help their customers with the Scoria issues, you'd figure every retailer would have access to getting replacement parts.

Did anyone buy from a Canadian retailer, and if so, which retailer and did they get replacement parts for you? Was there a cost for the replacement parts (shoulders)? Or did you just pay shipping fee?

I didn't want to name my retailer. Maybe the guy just had a shitty week, but that's still no excuse to not answer emails.

Open to suggestions for other Canadian vendors that sell 3rd party stuff and will deal with problems when issues arise such as Scoria's (I don't care about minor stuff such as the MP-12 paint scuffs). Thanks.
pandagfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:08 PM   #19
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandagfx View Post
Did anyone buy from a Canadian retailer, and if so, which retailer and did they get replacement parts for you? Was there a cost for the replacement parts (shoulders)? Or did you just pay shipping fee?
Got mine from Automaton Toys.

Mario says parts are in the mail, free of charge.

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:20 PM   #20
MetalOnMetal
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandagfx View Post
I emailed my retailer twice and never received a reply. Even gave some time before sending that second email. Always paid my invoices right away.

Needless to say, I don't think I'll be going with that retailer again for any expensive 3rd party products. Can't really blame the retailer for the problem, but since other retailers are making the effort to help their customers with the Scoria issues, you'd figure every retailer would have access to getting replacement parts.

I didn't want to name my retailer. Maybe the guy just had a shitty week, but that's still no excuse to not answer emails.

Open to suggestions for other Canadian vendors that sell 3rd party stuff and will deal with problems when issues arise such as Scoria's (I don't care about minor stuff such as the MP-12 paint scuffs). Thanks.
I'm in the same situation. I purchased Scoria from a well known Canadian vendor (who I am very loyal to). I e-mailed them last Wed about replacement parts - no response.
I purchased another figure today and e-mailed them about it and the replacement parts again hoping to get a response.
I'm patient but they typically respond promptly. Just looking to get an answer either way.

Is this a situation better managed by a foreign vendor? May change my mind on 3rd party purchases going forward.
MetalOnMetal is offline   Reply With Quote