Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 03-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #101
vegta27
Generation 1
vegta27's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformer Prime Robots in Disguise Released at Canadian Retail

went to tru in windsor nd nothing new ony fe bb and fe entertanment pack with op and megatron

Last edited by vegta27; 03-04-2012 at 02:03 AM.
vegta27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #102
ratzo99
Generation 1

I picked up two deluxes at zellers in PEI (charlottetown). It came to 57 dollars for two figures @ $24.99 per. That is just insane. I think I'm going to forget about collecting this line, especially since the FE versions of some key characters are so much better, and yet unattainable. I just don't feel like: A.) settling for inferior figures, and B.) paying outrageous prices for them.
Kinda pissed off about this whole Prime scene so far.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #103
Sideswipe
Break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratzo99 View Post
I picked up two deluxes at zellers in PEI (charlottetown). It came to 57 dollars for two figures @ $24.99 per. That is just insane. I think I'm going to forget about collecting this line, especially since the FE versions of some key characters are so much better, and yet unattainable. I just don't feel like: A.) settling for inferior figures, and B.) paying outrageous prices for them.
Kinda pissed off about this whole Prime scene so far.
Your price problem stems from the fact you bought them at Zellers. If you have other options in PEI, use them. Zellers will charge that 24.99 nowadays, where most places have them 16.99 to at most 19.99.
Sideswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #104
ratzo99
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
Your price problem stems from the fact you bought them at Zellers. If you have other options in PEI, use them. Zellers will charge that 24.99 nowadays, where most places have them 16.99 to at most 19.99.
It's the only option at the moment, we don't have a TRU (yet), and walmart doesn't have any Prime stock.
I don't even know if I want to invest in this line, since I can't settle for anything less than the First Editions, since the replacements for them look so disappointing (in comparison). And I can't get those locally. *sigh*.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #105
Pascal
Banned

Prime Voyagers out at WM Drummondville.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razin View Post
Technically the CV Commanders have launched in Canada, but only at Hart stores in Quebec.
Just Legions, not Commanders.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #106
chovner
Titanium
chovner's Ebay Auctions

Price?
chovner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #107
Pascal
Banned

29.92 I think.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #108
chuchupika
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratzo99 View Post
It's the only option at the moment, we don't have a TRU (yet), and walmart doesn't have any Prime stock.
I don't even know if I want to invest in this line, since I can't settle for anything less than the First Editions, since the replacements for them look so disappointing (in comparison). And I can't get those locally. *sigh*.
For a moment there I thought you were an American. They kept whining about how they didn't get most FE figures.

There isn't a TRU in PEI? You must be kidding right? I wouldn't buy from Zellers, because TRU was doing a sale earlier, and they came to 11.xx a piece. I think you could have just order them online, and then it would be cheaper than buying from Zellers.

Even we get them in Canada, some people can't find them. When they said limited edition, I was thinking Hasbro is pulling this out of the behind. Then I realized, they really meant it's limited.

Then proceeded to get them all, only thing missing is a Takara Vehicon (scrapers are trying to sell them at a premium). I walked by a shelf full of voyagers FE, I dug in there and found 3 FE bulkheads. I didn't even take one. One of the guys here did the same thing as I did in another store. Though we already had one for ourselves from other stores. I saw a lot of Prime voyagers, but didn't take any extras either. Then scalpers heard the news of the US not getting any, the next day, those were all gone too. True story.

I think you can still get them from Asia, if you have the connections. Too much hassle for me to ask friends in Asia to do that for me, they aren't collectors.

I think the RiD some of them are worth collecting. Even if they aren't as nice as FEs. Also the characters that didn't get release in FE, but instead Rid are really nice looking (Wheeljack, Ratchet, and Soundwave).
chuchupika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #109
jacobot
drone 179

Voyager Prime to Megatron seems to be 3:1 in the case again
jacobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #110
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobot View Post
Voyager Prime to Megatron seems to be 3:1 in the case again
Apparently that's only the initial shipment, someone I know ordered a case of that assortment and got two Prime and two Megatron so restocks of that assort should be more balanced.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote