Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-27-2013, 06:47 PM   #21
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one
Re: TF4 Drift? Discuss

No, I've given up all hope that the movie characters will look good. I am just still pissed about the total shit box bay has made of the movies. I'll most likely watch the next movie online or I might see it in the theatre if its free, I'm done giving mcbay my money. I know there are fans if that design but I'm not one of them. To each his/her own I guess.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:43 PM   #22
Rev
Addict

Looking forward to the movie toys... So I can not buy them and save money for Masterpiece, 3rd party, and G1 toys.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #23
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deception View Post
lol, i'm sure all of you are going to watch tf4, i liked the movies. action scenes are awesome. the only thing i didn't like and i'm sure all you agree with is the colour scheme. sideswipe should've been red, no no for green ratchet, black ironhide? lol
You have no idea what a truly 'awesome' action scene is if you think Bay's shaky cam blurr-fest of explosion and gun metal grey bits flying around is 'awesome'.

I saw the first one in theatre... I'm never paying a dime to see a Transformers movie EVER AGAIN until they change director.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:13 PM   #24
H0TR0D
Till all are one....
H0TR0D's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to H0TR0D

Man the generations white Drift with the swords and everything is one of my ALL time Classics. So awesome!
H0TR0D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #25
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Looking forward to the movie toys... So I can not buy them and save money for Masterpiece, 3rd party, and G1 toys.
This!

I made the mistake of wasting my money on DOTM, completely regret it. Can't get rid of them now to save my life.
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #26
Deception
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
You have no idea what a truly 'awesome' action scene is if you think Bay's shaky cam blurr-fest of explosion and gun metal grey bits flying around is 'awesome'.

I saw the first one in theatre... I'm never paying a dime to see a Transformers movie EVER AGAIN until they change director.
okay you don't think the highway scene in dotm where bumblebee ejects sam and transform back into vehicle mode with sam inside is crazy awesome? how about when ironhide pure DODGES missles by blasting the ground and doing some crazy gears of war rolls? i'll admit there were some bad/weird parts like the ugly looking devy or the slutty fembot, but people can shit on the movie because it's "not g1 accurate" but the movies aren't supposed to be based on g1. lets talk about transformers: the movie. i can say that movie sucks because unicron is way off scale, and or how wheelie sounds so damned annoying, but in the end of the day i'm sure a lot of people loved it...i know i did. lastly, i'm sure if everyone hated the bayverse and no one goes to watch the movies then they wouldn't be making a fourth.
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:15 PM   #27
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

There is a rumor going around that one of the actors called the Pangani (sp error I know) as Sideswipe.

Also:

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Last edited by Knockout; 08-27-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:43 PM   #28
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Meh. At this point, I'm not interested unless its a toy reveal. Whatever direction the films go in I just hope Hasbro learned from the terrible mess of the DOTM line.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #29
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind

If these are confirmed as true, then I'm not surprised that they look like ass. Hasbro, Bay and Paramount have long since fell short of my expectations with the bot designs, so why should T4 be any different?
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #30
Marcotron
Robot Master

I'm waiting for Hound designs to leak. Then I will pass judgement.
Historically, at the very least, they have paid homage to the head designs of the main Autobot characters.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote