Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-19-2022, 04:16 PM   #391
Ozrein
Stunticon
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Great! Thanks for looking into it.
Old 03-23-2022, 12:53 PM   #392
Ozrein
Stunticon

How long does it usually take for a package to start moving once shipped? I received an email that an order was shipped last Thursday and it still has yet to be picked up by the shipping company.
Just curious, not trying to be a jerk here.
Old 03-23-2022, 01:42 PM   #393
delrue
Crossover

Shouldn't be that long. Either it hasn't been picked up yet or there's an error in the tracking. I'd get a hold of them.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 02:02 PM   #394
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
How long does it usually take for a package to start moving once shipped? I received an email that an order was shipped last Thursday and it still has yet to be picked up by the shipping company.
Just curious, not trying to be a jerk here.
All my orders have been picked up in a day or two (Most courier pick ups are in the PM). It does sit "In Transit" though until the morning its out for delivery.

Done about 4-5 orders with TSM and never had an issue. I wouldnt worry.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 02:49 PM   #395
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

https://toysnowman.com/collections/t...oyager-blaster

Looks like Legacy Blaster is in stock. Feel free to PM me if you need a referral code
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 11:50 AM   #396
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansakWORK View Post
All my orders have been picked up in a day or two (Most courier pick ups are in the PM). It does sit "In Transit" though until the morning its out for delivery.

Done about 4-5 orders with TSM and never had an issue. I wouldnt worry.
Well so far, my first experience with ToySnowman has been less than impressive. I figured I'd give TSM a chance since I stopped using my last etailer due to similar shenanigans and so far, well it hasn't been a good first impression, to say the least. We'll see how things go but if this is what I can expect in the future, I will be avoiding TSM moving forward.
Old 03-28-2022, 03:42 PM   #397
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

Quote:
Well so far, my first experience with ToySnowman has been less than impressive. I figured I'd give TSM a chance since I stopped using my last etailer due to similar shenanigans and so far, well it hasn't been a good first impression, to say the least. We'll see how things go but if this is what I can expect in the future, I will be avoiding TSM moving forward.
well whats the deal? has your package not been picked up yet?
Old 03-28-2022, 03:55 PM   #398
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansakWORK View Post
well whats the deal? has your package not been picked up yet?
As of this time, the tracking has still not updated. It still shows that it's in "pre-transit". I have, however, actually heard back from TSM, just a few minutes ago. They said that they'd look into it and assured me that the package is still on it's way even if tracking hasn't updated.
This seems highly dubious to me, there are just so many red-flags popping up. The only reason that I have not immediately filed a claim is the good reviews TSM has gotten from others here. Based solely on that, I will give them a little longer to get this sorted. I am hopeful that they will come through, despite my misgivings.
Old 03-28-2022, 03:59 PM   #399
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
As of this time, the tracking has still not updated. It still shows that it's in "pre-transit". I have, however, actually heard back from TSM, just a few minutes ago. They said that they'd look into it and assured me that the package is still on it's way even if tracking hasn't updated.
This seems highly dubious to me, there are just so many red-flags popping up. The only reason that I have not immediately filed a claim is the good reviews TSM has gotten from others here. Based solely on that, I will give them a little longer to get this sorted. I am hopeful that they will come through, despite my misgivings.
I would wait and let them have a chance to contact the courier, there could be many reasons why it's not updating. I've had packages arrive through Canada post before they even updated the tracking.

Most credit cards provide 3-6 months buyer protection so you're covered there, not that you should wait that long for a domestic order that is in stock.
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 04:06 PM   #400
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonoid View Post
I would wait and let them have a chance to contact the courier, there could be many reasons why it's not updating. I've had packages arrive through Canada post before they even updated the tracking.

Most credit cards provide 3-6 months buyer protection so you're covered there, not that you should wait that long for a domestic order that is in stock.
Canada post tracking is terrible (this is experience from someone who works with couriers all day). I would not blame them for an issue on that side of things. As I mentioned before, my orders would always get hung up in transit somewhere then show up usually a few days before the original estimation.
Once TSM puts in a pickup for items.. everything past that point is Canada Post's issue.

When was the order supposed to arrive?