Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #341
xelement24x
Generation 2
Re: The Montreal/Quebec Local Fans Banter Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabra_dmp View Post
Ok should I just give up and buy the bbts exclusive FOC G2 Bruticus because I'm pretty sure we'll never see them here???? Oh I also gave up on seeing a trundercracker and Optimus masterpiece here. I also didnt see any prime dreadwing at angrignon or alexis nihon.....Man I f***ing hate tf distribution in Quebec.....
I got mine yesterday from bbts, all i can say is....GET IT! I feel its superior to even the takara version. the simplicity of the colors is what makes this figure so awsome, very G2!

And yes distribution has gone to hell, but the irony is that on every tf box it says distribution LONGUEUIL............. /clap quebec /clap. Just buy your tfs online at this point, youll save gas, money, and your passion for tfs.

On a side note, how were you able to turn dreadwing's head? Its so tight i feel like im going to break it.
xelement24x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:04 PM   #342
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Hey me too...I'm buying super sentai stuff. I bought the full mahou sentai magiranger Zord. The dragon mode for magiking is simply beautiful!!! Now I'm searching for a cheap ultimate daibouken.
I got the Super Robot Chogokin version of MagiKing. You should see th wing span on that sucker! It's magnificent!
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #343
SMOG
zombicon

Heya folks. Just a quick question for you locals. If anyone out there has a PRID Voyager Bulkhead, and has no particular need for his little piledriver attachment (non-transforming weapon), I kind of need one. I have a bunch of mechtech weapons and stuff from recent lines... if there are any random accessories that you need, maybe I could trade something for it.

zmog
SMOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #344
Grayfox
Crossover

Quote:
Hey me too...I'm buying super sentai stuff. I bought the full mahou sentai magiranger Zord. The dragon mode for magiking is simply beautiful!!! Now I'm searching for a cheap ultimate daibouken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
I got the Super Robot Chogokin version of MagiKing. You should see th wing span on that sucker! It's magnificent!
Funny how we all turn to Japan toys when TFs don't cut it

I've been buying Figuarts and Super Robot Chogokins lately along with the Nintendo Figma figures. Oh and LEGO. Damn those expensive yet very addictive building blocks!

*Still waiting on a good sale at HLJ to pick up SRC MagiKing and Daizyujin!
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #345
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post

I've been buying Figuarts and Super Robot Chogokins lately along with the Nintendo Figma figures. Oh and LEGO. Damn those expensive yet very addictive building blocks!

*Still waiting on a good sale at HLJ to pick up SRC MagiKing and Daizyujin!
I got Figuarts Den-O Climax Form and Den-o Sword Form, but I probably won't invest much in other Figuarts (mostly to save money @.@). I do have SRC DekarangerRobo, Magiking and Daizyujin and I'll be looking forward to GekiTouja. Not sure on DaiBouken, I never liked the design but the toy looks great.

There's also an SRC Grendizer coming! I don't even remember watching Goldorak and I still kinda want it o.o gonna depend on the accessories I guess.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:36 AM   #346
dabra_dmp
Machine War

I was actually talking about the real transforming Zords not the src line. I don't any src figure, I prefer the real toy for more ehhhhh playability. But I know the src figure are really well articulated version of the DX version. I guess I need to physically combine the Zord to feel happy.......
Old 11-07-2012, 03:57 AM   #347
Grayfox
Crossover

Quote:
I got Figuarts Den-O Climax Form and Den-o Sword Form, but I probably won't invest much in other Figuarts (mostly to save money @.@). I do have SRC DekarangerRobo, Magiking and Daizyujin and I'll be looking forward to GekiTouja. Not sure on DaiBouken, I never liked the design but the toy looks great.
I only get Figuarts of characters from shows I've watched. That's the rule I set for myself so as not to spend too much, hah.

As for SRC, so far I have DekarangerRobo and Shinken-Oh and both are great. With Deka being my favorite design. Magiking and Daizyujin are must buys. I will probably skip GekiTouja and Daibouken. I have less interest in those designs. That and I'm trying to limit my spendings :P

Quote:
There's also an SRC Grendizer coming! I don't even remember watching Goldorak and I still kinda want it o.o gonna depend on the accessories I guess.
That would be a must for me had I not gotten the Revoltech version *just* before discovering the SRC line. So I'll stick with that version for now. Even though SRC > Revoltech.

Quote:
I was actually talking about the real transforming Zords not the src line. I don't any src figure, I prefer the real toy for more ehhhhh playability. But I know the src figure are really well articulated version of the DX version. I guess I need to physically combine the Zord to feel happy.......
Oh I'd love to get those versions too (especially die cast)! It's the lack of articulation that kills it for me. In fact, those are the figures I'd be buying instead of the SRCs if they had more than just shoulder and hip movement.

And uh, hopefully we're not boring too many people with this conversation
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:02 AM   #348
gericault
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOG View Post
Heya folks. Just a quick question for you locals. If anyone out there has a PRID Voyager Bulkhead, and has no particular need for his little piledriver attachment (non-transforming weapon), I kind of need one. I have a bunch of mechtech weapons and stuff from recent lines... if there are any random accessories that you need, maybe I could trade something for it.

zmog
Let me have a look around; I may just have mine lying around here...I'll get back to you.
gericault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #349
SMOG
zombicon

Quote:
Not surprising, that when a Hasbro isn't delivering, a TFfan's attentions turn to the Awesome Toy Robot Homeland.

Quote:
That would be a must for me had I not gotten the Revoltech version *just* before discovering the SRC line. So I'll stick with that version for now. Even though SRC > Revoltech.
Get the Soul of Chogokin Grendizer... go big or go home!

Quote:
And uh, hopefully we're not boring too many people with this conversation
Don't sweat it... this isn't the sightings thread! That's why this place exists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gericault View Post
Let me have a look around; I may just have mine lying around here...I'll get back to you.
Awesome! Thanks bud. If there are any parts you were needing, let me know, I might have a spare to trade.

zmog
SMOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:26 PM   #350
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

I picked up an Autotrooper Kreo Battle Pack yesterday at Zellers Cote-Vertu. Everything is reduced by 40% since they will be closing soon. When I opened it up this morning, some douchebag repacker had swapped out all the bags and replaced them with parts from a Mega Bloks Spider-Man set! The Zellers receipt says that all sales are final. I'm going to try to exchange it tonight, I hope I'm not stuck with crap I didn't want.

Sorry, needed to vent...

OB
Oreobuilder is offline   Reply With Quote