Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 07-18-2007, 04:10 PM   #1
Tony_Bacala
TFW2005 News Bot
Tony_Bacala's Ebay Auctions
Generation 1 Movie Jazz In Package

Generation 1 Movie Jazz In Package

Category: Transformers Movie News

Posted From: TFW2005.COM - Transformers
Tony_Bacala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:41 PM   #2
tripleb
an icon of evil
Re: Generation 1 Movie Jazz In Package

all these targets exclusives, are staring to P.O. me, cause people like me, who have no way to get to a targets in the US ( unless I want to pay big bucks for a trip to the states!!), we have to turn to ebay and pay out big for $15 DLX toy!
i didn't mind getting one target exclusive ( robovision) from ebay, but now it seems like every other day Hasbro is announcing new target exclusives! hasbro knows that fans would like to have a G1 colored figures or any of these figures and yet they only make them at retail for people in the US! it's starting to turn into target exclusive overkill

Last edited by tripleb; 07-18-2007 at 05:44 PM.
tripleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:47 PM   #3
Evan
Nexus Maximus

I agree. I thought these figures were supposed to be part of the regular movie line. Or is it just Jazz that is exclusive? I was actually even holding out on a few movie figures because I'd rather have the G1 coloured version. I hope I haven't been waiting for nothing!
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:10 AM   #4
dak
Master Creator

It's Jazz and Starscream I believe. And Jazz being the best of the recolors... just Haaaaaaad to be an exclusive...
dak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:14 AM   #5
soundwaveCA
Retired TF Fan

Ya it's a bit of a bummer for us Canadians, however its really all apart of Hasbro's deal with Target on the movie stuff and the Robo-Vision tie in as I believe the shots you see in the movie of watching TF's watch was added in there because of it.
soundwaveCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:36 AM   #6
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

The thing I usually find to be a positive with Target is that their exclusives seem to always be in stock when they should be. So at least the Stateside trip is not a waste. Last time down I saw lots of Arcee, Robo vision and the other two. The Star Wars exclusives are the same.
I never see the Walmart or TRU exclusives when I go down. I'm hoping Jazz will be out by mid august when I next make the drive.....
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:52 AM   #7
soundwaveCA
Retired TF Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
The thing I usually find to be a positive with Target is that their exclusives seem to always be in stock when they should be. So at least the Stateside trip is not a waste. Last time down I saw lots of Arcee, Robo vision and the other two. The Star Wars exclusives are the same.
I never see the Walmart or TRU exclusives when I go down. I'm hoping Jazz will be out by mid august when I next make the drive.....
That's what I've always been grateful for as well in regards to Target. I've never had any problems picking up there exclusives, and pretty much all at Canadian retail prices even with shipping.
soundwaveCA is offline   Reply With Quote