Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 08-17-2022, 12:21 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Legacy Leader Class Transmetal II Megatron Turnaround Videos & Comments

Hasbro?s designer*Sam Smith, via*his Instagram account, has treated us with some great turnaround videos of the new*Transformers Legacy Leader Class Transmetal II Megatron. We have not only two 360-view videos of Blackout in robot and alt mode but Sam’s comments about the development of the Legacy incarnation of the merciless Predacon leader in his Transmetal II dragon form. Not much left to say, so you click on each title to watch Megatron’s robot mode and dragon mode videos. Alternatively, you can watch a YouTube mirror after the jump together with Sam?s comments about this new Legacy figure. » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Legacy Leader Class Transmetal II Megatron Turnaround Videos & Comments By Hasbro Designer Sam Smith appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 08-17-2022, 08:11 AM   #2
Darkroar
Generation 2
Darkroar's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers Legacy Leader Class Transmetal II Megatron Turnaround Videos & Comme

This looks much better than the toy pictures to me. I think it's because the colours are done better and the face seems to be better as well. I'm kind of disappointed the toy isn't closer to this.
Darkroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 08:58 AM   #3
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers Legacy Leader Class Transmetal II Megatron Turnaround Videos & Comme

I am really disappointed newer toys seem to be removing COMBAT system compatibility. Hardly any 5 mm compatible holes anymore.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote