Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 08-16-2022, 08:18 AM   #11
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers Legacy Wave 3 Deluxe and Leader Official Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
How is your TMII Megs holding up?

I have seen a few people mention that he is starting to suffer the same fate as other TMII toys from that era. (flaking, brittle plastic, breakage, etc.)
Seems fine last time I examined it a half a year ago.

The one's with flaking were flaking very quickly and frequently for me (TM Rattrap, TMII Ramulus, TMII Prowl, TMII Scourge - huh lots of TMII). No doubt it will happen some day, but it seems okay or unnoticeable compared to those ones.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 09:28 AM   #12
lifedragon99
Beasty

Do we know when these will be up for preorder? I want the beast wars related figures and motormaster limb.
Old 08-16-2022, 09:41 AM   #13
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
How is your TMII Megs holding up?
Mine is fine last I checked, but he's been in a box since my last move 4+ years ago (eesh), I really need to invest in some more detolfs

He did always have a problem where his dragon head/neck always wanted to curve in a direction, but the curl was proper for bot-arm configuration so I never cared

Looking at tfwiki, I didn't know he had 3 missiles (only ever concerned the one in the dragon mouth), so I might have lost them? idk

Anyways all this to say, especially with the risk of chrome flaking? my TM2 red dragon Megs is basically just a really nice display piece at this point - I'd love to get my hands on this new one, to have a version I can manhandle
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 10:47 AM   #14
Marcotron
Robot Master

Skullgrin is a deluxe? It looked like a core class, tiny-bot.
Which part of "lie down and be a tank, and attach the swords to the side as wings" takes 20 steps? I can sortof see, there's something going on with the chest flip/Head tuck, and the arms just tuck in, and stick out the back. Then you combiner wars the legs there, and it's a tank. At a deluxe price, not a chance I buy this, probably skipping this entire wave too. Maybe I get Inferno if it goes on sale, ha ha.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 11:16 AM   #15
Darkroar
Generation 2
Darkroar's Ebay Auctions

I am most interested in Inferno and BW TM2 Megatron, but somehow they don't do much for me.

Inferno somehow just doesn't look as good as I feel he should. I guess he's an upgrade over the original and will fit in better with the other kingdom toys, but he somehow doesn't seem quite as good as some of the earlier Kingdom beasts.

TM2 Megatron doesn't look great to me. I have the original and he isn't flaked too much (the only figure I really have bad flaking issues with is TM2 Scourge and Prowl). Some of the reason this new version doesn't look great is the face. They gave him weird jagged teeth in robot mode. I also think the red could be deeper and there is no need for purple or it could be blended better. From what I see I like the robot mode better than the dragon mode; the dragon mode proportions aren't great to me, but maybe it's mis-transformed.

I'll probably pick Inferno and TM2 Megatron up to have modern versions of them, but I don't know how many more Transformers I'm going to buy in the future at this point. I haven't bought any Legacy so far as they just haven't appealed to me.
Darkroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 12:27 PM   #16
VicRav
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
Do we know when these will be up for preorder? I want the beast wars related figures and motormaster limb.
Probably sometime this week after today's fan stream. Assuming that these get revealed on the stream.
VicRav is offline   Reply With Quote