Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-08-2010, 04:15 PM   #91
CBII
Animated
Re: Best deal you've ever gotten on a Transformer...

Alternator Ravage (Jaguar) for $21.37 shipped on ebay!

got about 4-5 other alts for around the $20 mark as well...but that one takes the cake.
CBII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #92
sarmick01
Canadian Slag

I bought a lot of toys from a guy for 200, it had an almost complete Trypticon, Sixshot, Metroplex, Pounce/Wingspan, Defensor/Protectobots, Menasor/Stunticons, etc, etc. I sold most of it and now have complete headmasters Chromedome, Hardhead, Skullcruncher, Sureshot/Spoilsport and they didn't cost me a penny!!
sarmick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #93
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malwave View Post
....WHAT?!
It's true. Ran into a Canadian listing one day for a G1 reissue Tracks, complete, but with a broken foot (easy glue job). Bidding started at 1 cent.

I threw in a max bid of like $8 or something thinking "that'd be a nice score for $5-$8".

Forgot about it, days went by, bam - get the eBay email that I won the auction for a penny as eBay only applied the minimum of my max bid to win, and no one else bid at all.

My plan was to paypal the penny plus shipping, then if it arrived OK I was going to paypal the seller an extra $5 as a "seems unfair to take this for a penny" thing. Didn't tell the seller this upfront as I wanted to make sure I actually recieved the figure.

But there were shipping and communication delays and yadda yadda and I didn't end up getting the Tracks for well over a month (within Province I think). Once I did get him, I saw that actual shipping was almost $5 less than what I paid for shipping and it was clearly re-used box and newspaper packing job (not that I minded, just noting that packing materials cost pretty much nothing) so I said to myself "well there we go, seller saved $5 on the shipping so there's the sorta-profit". Left good feedback (ignored the shipping issues) and that was that.
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #94
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

What I bought, RID Megatron missing dragon feet on hips and tail piece for $4.99 at VV. Anyone got those pieces they like to sell me?

Universe Armada Unicron= $0 (girt from Sister)
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:47 PM   #95
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

$15 for a complete Pretender Grimlock and and incomplete Repugnus.

I just happened to already have Repugnus' gun (somehow, I've never owned the figure before) and his spark flint still works. Grimlock is in almost perfect condition. The only thing wrong was that the sword handle on his gun was broken off. But a little application of crazy glue fixed that.

Not to mention my MISB Sky Garry for $130. Is a reissue Star Convoy for $100 + free shipping from China a good deal?

Last edited by Shockwave 75; 04-09-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Shockwave 75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #96
Richter
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
It's true. Ran into a Canadian listing one day for a G1 reissue Tracks, complete, but with a broken foot (easy glue job). Bidding started at 1 cent.

I threw in a max bid of like $8 or something thinking "that'd be a nice score for $5-$8".
I did the same thing with a complete fortmax. Got listed for $300, so I bid $300, bam, I win. No other bids 5 days later. I was pretty amazed when that happened.

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #97
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richter View Post
I did the same thing with a complete fortmax. Got listed for $300, so I bid $300, bam, I win. No other bids 5 days later. I was pretty amazed when that happened.
Wow - I'd rather win a complete Fortmax for $300 than a reissue Tracks for a penny!
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #98
racerguy76
Nexus Maximus

Last summer I picked up a MISB Primus for $50. Also scored a Energon Omega Supreme and Energon Prime, 4 RID Micromaster Combiners complete, Cybertron Metroplex, Armada unicron, Alternator Rollbar and about 10 other bots for $200, Love those "I'm moving and everything must go" sales. Great guy. He even asked if I ever want to sell the stuff again to make sure and ask him first.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #99
Malwave
Resident Gryphon
Malwave's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to Malwave Send a message via Skype™ to Malwave

add one more to my list;

- traded TRU Preceptor for a G1 Galvatron 100% complete

Malwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:00 PM   #100
Gorilla Warfare
Damn Dirty Ape
Gorilla Warfare's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to Gorilla Warfare

I got Energon Omega Supreme for $10 on clearance at Wal-Mart a few years ago.

Before the market for it exploded, I got the Ultra Magnus/Skywarp Classics 2-pack for $30 USD off BBTS (usually goes for at least double that now)

I also traded 3 or 4 old Gundam domestic MSiA figures for a loose Energon Wing Saber in immaculate condition.

Last edited by Gorilla Warfare; 04-11-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Gorilla Warfare is offline   Reply With Quote