Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 02-13-2014, 09:30 PM   #81
protoform_ironhide
Commander
Re: Transformer Platinum Edition Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released at Canadian Retai

I couldn't believe this YOTH Masterpiece Optimus Prime is such a hot item, I thought everybody hated it...look at all these posts on here. It seems pretty popular!
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:38 PM   #82
Rev
Addict
Re: Transformer Platinum Edition Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released at Canadian Retai

This mold is so fantastic. I now have the YOTH and black versions. Now I REALLY want to get an original MP-10. I really want that trailer.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:14 PM   #83
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
This mold is so fantastic. I now have the YOTH and black versions. Now I REALLY want to get an original MP-10. I really want that trailer.
I didn't want to gamble on a re-release for MP10. I jumped the gun and spent 200 dollars to get a TRU exclusive MP Prime a couple months ago, and I am happy with it. Who knows?? Maybe they are going to release a Nemesis MP Prime as TRU exclusive in the long run... like they always do to the repaints of those damn Seekers like a million times
Old 02-14-2014, 12:47 AM   #84
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
I didn't want to gamble on a re-release for MP10. I jumped the gun and spent 200 dollars to get a TRU exclusive MP Prime a couple months ago, and I am happy with it. Who knows?? Maybe they are going to release a Nemesis MP Prime as TRU exclusive in the long run... like they always do to the repaints of those damn Seekers like a million times
$200 is a good deal for MP-10 considering YOTH Prime is $158 with taxes. I paid $225 for mine and never looked back. It's a must have for a Masterpiece collection.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:34 AM   #85
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
$200 is a good deal for MP-10 considering YOTH Prime is $158 with taxes. I paid $225 for mine and never looked back. It's a must have for a Masterpiece collection.
I have to agree with you that 200 is kind of a good deal for MP-10 . I got my YOTH Optimus with 25% off from the preorder last August, so it only cost me 118. I was trying to convince myself that YOTH Prime will do the trick.... but after seeing it is gold chromed instead of silver when the first picture was leaked on ebay, I changed my mind and started to look for the TRU Exclusive, since I don't want to get the Takara "dead-eyed" version. Takara's Optimus just look weird to me with those eyes like many people have said. Now YOTH is just a bonus to me, no complain at all at 118
Old 02-14-2014, 01:46 AM   #86
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

TRU.ca is now showing YOTH Prime as Backordered

MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 06:25 AM   #87
blueandwhite
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
I couldn't believe this YOTH Masterpiece Optimus Prime is such a hot item, I thought everybody hated it...look at all these posts on here. It seems pretty popular!
Honestly, I'm intrigued by the translucent trailer. YOTH Prime actually reminds me of Universe Nemesis Convoy. His colour scheme is really odd yet somehow everything just works. I already bit the bullet and paid $170 for a Hasbro MP10 and I also have MP10B so this is primarily so I have a MP10 to display in vehicle mode.
blueandwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:55 AM   #88
eNdblu
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandwhite View Post
Honestly, I'm intrigued by the translucent trailer. YOTH Prime actually reminds me of Universe Nemesis Convoy. His colour scheme is really odd yet somehow everything just works. I already bit the bullet and paid $170 for a Hasbro MP10 and I also have MP10B so this is primarily so I have a MP10 to display in vehicle mode.
I wish I could've found an MP10 for that price!! Glad I'll have a version of this mold though
Old 02-14-2014, 12:01 PM   #89
CPrime
Generation 2

I guess there's always the option of getting YOTH Prime and then painting over the gold chrome with silver if you want it to look more like MP-10...
CPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:01 PM   #90
Bad Ass Megs
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
TRU.ca is now showing YOTH Prime as Backordered

Great!!, I hope i got my order in time yesterday at lunch. Got my order confirmation, so FINGERS CROSSED!!
Bad Ass Megs is offline   Reply With Quote