Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 12-04-2014, 01:28 AM   #1
roballan
Machine War
WTB: MP-21 Bee SPARE MIRROR

Well, so much for this one being my favorite. Only been looking at him for 5 minutes and am now in need of a blasted rearview mirror for the dude. (Tiny things pop right out of the hole for them. Didn't experience this with Wheeljack.)

Anyone willing to sell one of theirs? I'm in Toronto for local or will pay PayPal, Shipping, and everything else to get a hold of one.

PM or Reply Here.

THANKS

roballan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 02:04 AM   #2
laffy
Crossover
Re: WTB: MP-21 Bee SPARE MIRROR

He comes with two driver side mirrors bugs in this time only has one so not to sure why if you lost one that you need another. Hope this helps
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 02:16 AM   #3
roballan
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
He comes with two driver side mirrors bugs in this time only has one so not to sure why if you lost one that you need another. Hope this helps
Thanks for the heads up.

Actually, I knew this, which is why I'm hoping someone wants to part with a spare... Nevertheless, I don't want to use the other since it took me all of 5 seconds to lose the first. I would need a backup. It also bothers me an inordinate amount to have the figure "incomplete." I'm hoping someone has less hangups about that than me and wants to engage in some profiteering! I figure there must be some middle-ground financially between buying another figure and just buying a mirror from someone that won't be bothered by it. (At least, I'm hoping so!)

Old 12-04-2014, 02:51 AM   #4
laffy
Crossover

I so feel for you. Wish I could help but I too like most would be in your shoes right now... has to be complete.. Sad because mine when in nice and is nice and tight so wow go figure I really hope that some one will come though fir you just how much are you will to pay for one ��
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 03:05 AM   #5
roballan
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
I so feel for you. Wish I could help but I too like most would be in your shoes right now... has to be complete.. Sad because mine when in nice and is nice and tight so wow go figure I really hope that some one will come though fir you just how much are you will to pay for one ��
I didn't really have a number in mind. I'd probably pay $20+... just want to stay under a price where buying a new one makes more sense.

I might have to rethink future purchases after this one. I'm an artist and a web designer by trade. Then there's all the guitar playing. My hands are shaky these days and trying to put in these little parts is... difficult. Hadn't been an issue with TFs until this one. Always worried it could be one but didn't think today was going to be the day.

Old 12-04-2014, 03:51 PM   #6
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus

You can have my spare if you need it. It's just sitting in a bag in a box, so it's not like it's impressing anyone.

I'm at Main/Danforth.
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:03 PM   #7
roballan
Machine War

Thanks- I'll PM you.