Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-04-2015, 12:10 PM   #1
herooftheday316
Energon
Has anyone has trouble with any the TFCC Subscription toys?

Hey guys

I was just wondering if any of you had issues with the TFCC subscription service toys that you were able to get resolved?

I got my Krok about 2 weeks ago and a piece of his check is cracked. I have tried to email then 3 times this week and there hasn't been so much as an automated reply.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!

-Mike
Old 11-04-2015, 02:24 PM   #2
thebobkat
Canadian Slag
Re: Has anyone has trouble with any the TFCC Subscription toys?

Funpub is notoriously difficult to get a hold of by email. I've emailed them about a few different things over the last few weeks and I have not gotten one reply back from them. Terrible customer service in that way.

I haven't tried it yet myself, but from what I've been told the best way to get a hold of them is to actually call them.

That being said, they're very stingy about replacing figures, even if they're defective. Especially with the subscription service figures, they claim they don't have any to replace figures since they were "made to order" (though they'll often have some for sale later on the site). Not sure if they'd give you a refund at least...but yeah, I would try calling them - they rarely answer emails.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:01 PM   #3
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Yeah just call them instead. There was one time they didn't ship me a subscription figure I have to resolve the problem by phone.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:14 PM   #4
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions

Ask them for the part, they often have the parts available to replace them, I had a few issues with different figures and they just sent me the replacement part.

The best way to reach them is calling them.

Too be honest every year I subscribe to the collector's club, and every year I question myself as to why.

Their customer service is typical of most American companies, rude or non existent unless you pester the hell out of them. The molds they choose most times for the figures causes me to shake my head.

They are big on doing these lame ass third string characters for the most part or Beast Wars crap which I utterly hate in toy form.

The only decent Botcon sets they have done are the Shattered glass and Classics ones IMO.

One of these days maybe I'll smarten up.
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 06:34 PM   #5
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

So I finally got a hold of someone at Funpub - and I had them test their own "Contact Us" email pages on the TCC and FSS websites...and they confirmed that those messaging systems aren't working. They don't receive any emails sent through those pages.

So until they fix those, you'll have to call them or their GI Joe Collector's Club site email seems to be working.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote