Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-04-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
chans formers
raff ow roud
transformers in depth quiz#6

round 6 folks.some of these questions were submitted by fellow members here so lets see how you do.goodluck

1. IN THE ORIGINAL CARTOON MOVIE,WHO WERE THE FIRST “5” DECEPTICONS TO EXIT THE SHIP DURING THE ATTACK ON AUTOBOT CITY?
2. IN THE ANIMATED SHOW,WHO NAMED JETFIRE AND JETSTORM?
3. IN THE G1 MARVEL COMICS,WHICH 4 DECEPTICONS WERE BUSINESSMEN BY DAY,AND DECEPTICON WARRIORS BY NIGHT?
4. IN THE ORIGINAL G1 TOYLINES,WHICH 3 BOTS WERE ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE “THE TRIGGERCONS”?
5. IN THE ORIGINAL MARVEL COMICS,WHO WAS THE AUTOBOT SCIENTIST THAT GOT TURNED INTO A SPACE BRIDGE?
6. IN THE ORIGINAL MARVEL COMICS,WHO WAS BLASTERS BEST FRIEND THAT SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR SOME”GOOD NEWS”?
7. IN THE DREAMWAVE WARWITHIN COMICS,WHO WAS THE ULTIMATE “BE ALL END ALL” DECEPTICON?
8. IN THE ORIGINAL G1 TOYLINES,WHICH TRIO OF BOTS COULD TURN INTO A 86TOYOTA SUPRA, A 87 MAZDA RX7 AND A FERRARI?
9. IN THE ORIGINAL MARVEL COMICS,NEAR THE END OF THE ORIGINAL SERIES BEFORE THE APPERANCE OF THE “LAST AUTOBOT”,WHO DID HI-Q RIDE ON TOP OF LIKE A HORSE?
10. IN THE RECENT ROTF MOVIE PREQUEL “ALLIANCE/DEFIANCE” SERIES,WHO TOOK OUT DECEPTICON “FRACTURE”?
11. IN TRANSFORMERS ENERGON,WHO CARRIED IRONHIDE BACK TO OPTIMUS PRIME SO HIS SPARK COULD JOIN WITH THE REST OF THE AUTOBOTS?
12. IN TRANSFORMERS BEASTWARS,WHO PILOTED THE SHUTTLE THAT TOOK OUT THE “NEMESIS”?
13. WHAT DOES “C.R. “CHAMBER STAND FOR?(HINT…2 WORDS)
14. IN THE ORIGINAL G1 TOYLINE,WHICH AUTOBOT WAS PLANNED BY HASBRO TO BE USED AS A REMOLD INTO ARCEE BUT NEVER DID HAPPEN?
15. IN THE ORIGINAL CARTOON MOVIE,WHO SAID”..DECEPTICONS,WERE UNDER ATTACK….SCRAMBLE!!”??
Old 08-04-2009, 01:25 AM   #2
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag
Re: transformers in depth quiz#6

CAPS LOCK!!! lol

01. Megatron, Soundwave, Skywarp, Scavenger, Bonecrusher
02. Sentinel Prime
12. Rhinox
13. "Critical Recovery" Chaimber (?)
15. Shockwave

...you just wait until I read those comics.
Mighty_Galvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:36 AM   #3
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

While I have vague idea's for a couple guessing is pointless, as is looking up the answers.

I do remember the little wheel shaped dude that was Blaster's friend but have no clue what his name is..........And I'm not gonna pull out the comic and check.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:51 AM   #4
Ninjatron
Overlord of all Ninjas

11: Scorponok, the misunderstood hero.
14: Chromedome, nearly making their psedo-romance in the Japanese Headmasters series slightly awkward

Sayonara.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:29 AM   #5
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

1 - Megatron, Soundwave, ... aw crap I don't know
8 - the Ominbots - Camshaft, overdrive, and damnit...
13 - cybernetic rejuvination???
14 - blurr????
15 - megatron?

dam these are hard ...haha
Old 08-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #6
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

I'm not going to answer them all right now, maybe I'll edit this later... Just...

It's Cryogenic Restoration. (If I recall my BW Sourcebook right.)

EDIT: 1)Megatron and Starscream, possibly Skywarp, a Constructicon either Hook or Scrapper and Soundwave.

2)Sentinel Prime

3)I believe that was Lord Zarak/Scorponok and the three Junior Headmasters, I can't recall though each of their names. I think one of them is Squeezeplay?

4)I have no idea... The Omnibots?

5)Spanner

6)Scrounge

7)Trypticon?

8)I'm stumped... Sideswipe was a Ferrari wasn't he??? No wait I'm thinking Lamborghini Countach aren't I.

9)Who knows that one, one of those monster things that came out of the ground?

10)Ironhide did it didn't he? I think he was the one lying in wait and then BLAM right over the cliff.

11)Honorable Scorponok

12)Rhinox

13)Oh right I already answered that.

14)Chromedome, wasn't it?

15)Shockwave, do I get bonus points for correcting your spelling error? WERE? LOL it's We're.

Last edited by Scrapper6; 08-04-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:58 AM   #7
chans formers
raff ow roud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Galvatron View Post
CAPS LOCK!!! lol

01. Megatron, Soundwave, Skywarp, Scavenger, Bonecrusher(correct)
02. Sentinel Prime(correct)
12. Rhinox(correct)
13. "Critical Recovery" Chaimber (?)(x)but you're very close
15. Shockwave(correct)

4 out of 5 but sice you have a freebie from an earlier round it's 5 out of 15

...you just wait until I read those comics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
While I have vague idea's for a couple guessing is pointless, as is looking up the answers.

I do remember the little wheel shaped dude that was Blaster's friend but have no clue what his name is..........And I'm not gonna pull out the comic and check.
(x)atleast you remembered the shape of him and you still have a freebie from a earlier round so...1 out of 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatron View Post
11: Scorponok, the misunderstood hero.(correct)
14: Chromedome, nearly making their psedo-romance in the Japanese Headmasters series slightly awkward(correct)i was expecting alot of "blurr" answers

2 out of 15

Sayonara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
1 - Megatron, Soundwave, ... aw crap I don't know(x)(well,you named 2 of them but it's still not all 5)
8 - the Ominbots - Camshaft, overdrive, and damnit...(x)but you're close...very close...it's yours and it was "downsift" you're missing
13 - cybernetic rejuvination??? (x)
14 - blurr????(x)
15 - megatron?(x)

dam these are hard ...haha
gotta get the grey matter working.....1 out of 15
[quote=Scrapper6;159616]I'm not going to answer them all right now, maybe I'll edit this later... Just...

It's Cryogenic Restoration. (If I recall my BW Sourcebook right.) (correct)
1 out of 15....for now[/quote]....insert coin....
Old 08-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #8
JLvatron
Chosen 1

1. IN THE ORIGINAL CARTOON MOVIE,WHO WERE THE FIRST “5” DECEPTICONS TO EXIT THE SHIP DURING THE ATTACK ON AUTOBOT CITY?
Nice Q! Starscream, Megatron, Blitzwing, Skywarp, Shrapnel

2. IN THE ANIMATED SHOW,WHO NAMED JETFIRE AND JETSTORM?
Sari

3. IN THE G1 MARVEL COMICS,WHICH 4 DECEPTICONS WERE BUSINESSMEN BY DAY,AND DECEPTICON WARRIORS BY NIGHT?
Zarak, Monzo, Spasma, Krunk

4. IN THE ORIGINAL G1 TOYLINES,WHICH 3 BOTS WERE ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE “THE TRIGGERCONS”?
Joyride, Slapdash, Getaway

5. IN THE ORIGINAL MARVEL COMICS,WHO WAS THE AUTOBOT SCIENTIST THAT GOT TURNED INTO A SPACE BRIDGE?
Spanner

6. IN THE ORIGINAL MARVEL COMICS,WHO WAS BLASTERS BEST FRIEND THAT SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR SOME”GOOD NEWS”?
Scrounge

7. IN THE DREAMWAVE WARWITHIN COMICS,WHO WAS THE ULTIMATE “BE ALL END ALL” DECEPTICON?
Thunderwing

8. IN THE ORIGINAL G1 TOYLINES,WHICH TRIO OF BOTS COULD TURN INTO A 86TOYOTA SUPRA, A 87 MAZDA RX7 AND A FERRARI?
Sparkabots

9. IN THE ORIGINAL MARVEL COMICS,NEAR THE END OF THE ORIGINAL SERIES BEFORE THE APPERANCE OF THE “LAST AUTOBOT”,WHO DID HI-Q RIDE ON TOP OF LIKE A HORSE?
Slag

10. IN THE RECENT ROTF MOVIE PREQUEL “ALLIANCE/DEFIANCE” SERIES,WHO TOOK OUT DECEPTICON “FRACTURE”?
Sideswipe

11. IN TRANSFORMERS ENERGON,WHO CARRIED IRONHIDE BACK TO OPTIMUS PRIME SO HIS SPARK COULD JOIN WITH THE REST OF THE AUTOBOTS?
Jetfire

12. IN TRANSFORMERS BEASTWARS,WHO PILOTED THE SHUTTLE THAT TOOK OUT THE “NEMESIS”?
Rhinox

13. WHAT DOES “C.R. “CHAMBER STAND FOR?(HINT…2 WORDS)
That's not much of a hint!!! Cybernetic Regeneration

14. IN THE ORIGINAL G1 TOYLINE,WHICH AUTOBOT WAS PLANNED BY HASBRO TO BE USED AS A REMOLD INTO ARCEE BUT NEVER DID HAPPEN?
Chromedome

15. IN THE ORIGINAL CARTOON MOVIE,WHO SAID”..DECEPTICONS,WERE UNDER ATTACK….SCRAMBLE!!”??
Shockwave, although he immediately insisted on having his stunt double Shackwave replace him for Unicron's palm smash.

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:56 PM   #9
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chans formers View Post
round 6 folks.some of these questions were submitted by fellow members here so lets see how you do.goodluck

1. IN THE ORIGINAL CARTOON MOVIE,WHO WERE THE FIRST “5” DECEPTICONS TO EXIT THE SHIP DURING THE ATTACK ON AUTOBOT CITY? megatron, soundwave, scavenger, bonecrusher, and skywarp
2. IN THE ANIMATED SHOW,WHO NAMED JETFIRE AND JETSTORM? sentinel prime
3. IN THE G1 MARVEL COMICS,WHICH 4 DECEPTICONS WERE BUSINESSMEN BY DAY,AND DECEPTICON WARRIORS BY NIGHT?zarak, monzo, vorath, and grax
4. IN THE ORIGINAL G1 TOYLINES,WHICH 3 BOTS WERE ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE “THE TRIGGERCONS”?if bots is supposed to mean autobots, backstreet, override and dogfight, cons are crankcase, ruckus and windsweeper
5. IN THE ORIGINAL MARVEL COMICS,WHO WAS THE AUTOBOT SCIENTIST THAT GOT TURNED INTO A SPACE BRIDGE?spanner
6. IN THE ORIGINAL MARVEL COMICS,WHO WAS BLASTERS BEST FRIEND THAT SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR SOME”GOOD NEWS”?scrounge
7. IN THE DREAMWAVE WARWITHIN COMICS,WHO WAS THE ULTIMATE “BE ALL END ALL” DECEPTICON?thunderwing
8. IN THE ORIGINAL G1 TOYLINES,WHICH TRIO OF BOTS COULD TURN INTO A 86TOYOTA SUPRA, A 87 MAZDA RX7 AND A FERRARI?omnibots, downshift, overdrive, and camshaft
9. IN THE ORIGINAL MARVEL COMICS,NEAR THE END OF THE ORIGINAL SERIES BEFORE THE APPERANCE OF THE “LAST AUTOBOT”,WHO DID HI-Q RIDE ON TOP OF LIKE A HORSE?slag
10. IN THE RECENT ROTF MOVIE PREQUEL “ALLIANCE/DEFIANCE” SERIES,WHO TOOK OUT DECEPTICON “FRACTURE”? swipe
11. IN TRANSFORMERS ENERGON,WHO CARRIED IRONHIDE BACK TO OPTIMUS PRIME SO HIS SPARK COULD JOIN WITH THE REST OF THE AUTOBOTS?scorpinok
12. IN TRANSFORMERS BEASTWARS,WHO PILOTED THE SHUTTLE THAT TOOK OUT THE “NEMESIS”?rhinox
13. WHAT DOES “C.R. “CHAMBER STAND FOR?(HINT…2 WORDS)cryrogenic regeneration
14. IN THE ORIGINAL G1 TOYLINE,WHICH AUTOBOT WAS PLANNED BY HASBRO TO BE USED AS A REMOLD INTO ARCEE BUT NEVER DID HAPPEN?chromedome
15. IN THE ORIGINAL CARTOON MOVIE,WHO SAID”..DECEPTICONS,WERE UNDER ATTACK….SCRAMBLE!!”?? shockwave
that's all i could get

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW

Last edited by brr-icy; 08-04-2009 at 02:02 PM.
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #10
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

First message edited with all my responses now. Just so ya know.

Tags
tf quiz #6