Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-17-2023, 06:54 PM   #1
Melomeca
Generation 2
Shrapnel duplicate legs

So it looks like the two legs have a label 1 and 4 on them. I got mine today and it is two leg 1s. Does everyone have leg 1 or are there some shrapnel with leg 4?
Melomeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 10:13 PM   #2
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Shrapnel duplicate legs

1 & 4 here
Though, they both look exactly the same? They don’t appear to be symmetrical parts, just, the same

There’s even a spot at the “heel” of the bug foot (the butt of the gun?) where it points out longer on one side then the other side
You’d think if they were supposed to be symmetrical, that one would be longer on the left side, and the other would be longer on the right side

But nope? Parts 1 & 4 appear to be exactly the same, other than the imprinted digit that identifies each as “1” and “4”

I guess what I’m trying to say is, I think two 1s may be functionally exactly the same as a 1 & 4
Maybe twigs the OCD though? I could see it
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 06:37 PM   #3
Melomeca
Generation 2
Re: Shrapnel duplicate legs

I spoke with Black Spidey Boy and he helped trade one of his with mine. He had 2 and 3, which were the complementing pairs. Looks like they made 2 sets in the mold. Neither are different from each other, eliminating the possibility of a custom weapon for a repaint. I suspect the gun molds were failing and hasbro just put which ever complete guns on the figure and called it a day.
Melomeca is offline   Reply With Quote