Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 05-02-2023, 07:47 PM   #1
Decepticon Army
King of the Obscure
Transformers ROTB Voyager Class Optimus Primal and Optimus Prime released in Canada

Thanks to Cybertron.ca member MapleMegatron for letting us know that Transformers ROTB Voyager Class Optimus Primal and Optimus Prime have been released in Canada.

The sighting was made at a Walmart in Quebec.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2669.jpg
Views:	747
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	53511  
Old 05-10-2023, 01:21 AM   #2
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Transformers ROTB Voyager Class Optimus Primal and Optimus Prime released in Cana

Man can I just say, It’s frustrating that ROTB voyagers are 2:1 Prime:Primal

And those big shampoo bottle 3-step Smash Changers? Priced the same as voyagers?
Are ALSO 2:1 Prime:Primal
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 02:58 AM   #3
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers ROTB Voyager Class Optimus Primal and Optimus Prime released in Cana

I can understand that. I've got no interest in RotB Primal because the movie's almost certainly going to suck and the toy doesn't look like any other version of the character, but the RotB Prime design looks enough like his classic design to work even outside the context of this particular movie, so will probably appeal to a lot more people.

I won't be buying that one either since the Earthrise version is enough to satisfy my Cubetimus Prime needs, but Primal's in the same situation with his Kingdom toy not being particularly old.
Old 05-10-2023, 07:11 PM   #4
JonoPrime
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
Man can I just say, It?s frustrating that ROTB voyagers are 2:1 Prime:Primal

And those big shampoo bottle 3-step Smash Changers? Priced the same as voyagers?
Are ALSO 2:1 Prime:Primal
Yeah, I hear ya there. Hopefully once the movie is released they become more readily available.

Surprised no online retailers have any of the mainline deluxes or voyagers for sale. Definitely excited to grab both voyager primes and some fellow beasts
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 10:19 PM   #5
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonoPrime View Post
Yeah, I hear ya there. Hopefully once the movie is released they become more readily available.

Surprised no online retailers have any of the mainline deluxes or voyagers for sale. Definitely excited to grab both voyager primes and some fellow beasts
I'm surprised they are absent from places like Amazon as well. But I am sure they will be abundant in a month's time. And the e-bay prices will then drop (currently $100 CAD for Primal)
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 09:09 PM   #6
Wheelwave
Cybertron

I can't find these anywhere.

Nothing
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 10:09 PM   #7
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
I can't find these anywhere.
Keep checking Walmarts. I just found both Prime and Primal yesterday. Walmart does a terrible job organizing their toys. I found a bunch of the ROTB figures in the Transformers section, but these Voyager figures were on a shelf by themselves on the other end of the aisle (the associate definitely put them there because the price tag was on that shelf for them). Make sure to check the aisles carefully.
ssjgoku22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 10:11 AM   #8
Wheelwave
Cybertron

I wish there was a better way to find these than Walmart. I tried 7 Walmarts last weekend and they either don't have them and they sold out.

Nothing
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 07:01 AM   #9
Mike
Robot Master
Mike's Ebay Auctions

I saw Primal yesterday, it sure didn't seem too great of a figure. Isnt the Studio Version way better?

Last edited by Mike; 05-19-2023 at 07:05 AM.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 12:44 PM   #10
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I saw Primal yesterday, it sure didn't seem too great of a figure. Isnt the Studio Version way better?
There's no Rise of the Beasts Studio Series Optimus Primal. I think it looks pretty great. I will admit though that these Voyager figures are too expensive. Neither of them are Studios Series and they're like $50 each (still bought both though, lol).

Last edited by ssjgoku22; 05-19-2023 at 01:17 PM.
ssjgoku22 is online now   Reply With Quote