Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 05-01-2023, 03:55 PM   #11
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Legacy Evolution Skyquake Review (DO NOT CUt HIM!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpulator View Post
Waiting for MW Starscream.
Seems like it is a perfect use for this mold.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 04:09 PM   #12
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
How have I "taken it to a whole new level'? No sir, we have had a previously established value. Logic dictates that that value needs to be built on, not eroded. I would ask why you are okay with getting less but paying more? I don't understand that kind of financial blindness at all but that's just me. I care where my money goes
Your obsession with it is what takes it to a whole new level. If you genuinely care where your money goes stop buying the stuff. The fact that you will keep arguing the same principle over and over and try and justify it by $ per gram not seeing where the engineering has gone, the technology and the fact that Hasbro has simply become more greedy and using any and all factors to justify their cost increases. Simply put no one cares about it as much as you do.

On a side note would it not be better to simply create one thread titled Gotbot's reviews or something rather than creating 3,000 threads and clogging up the board with them all. There are many people who do that and works very well. Regardless I can't go through another philosophical debate on your slights so back on ignore you go.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 07:27 PM   #13
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
Your obsession with it is what takes it to a whole new level. If you genuinely care where your money goes stop buying the stuff. The fact that you will keep arguing the same principle over and over and try and justify it by $ per gram not seeing where the engineering has gone, the technology and the fact that Hasbro has simply become more greedy and using any and all factors to justify their cost increases. Simply put no one cares about it as much as you do.

On a side note would it not be better to simply create one thread titled Gotbot's reviews or something rather than creating 3,000 threads and clogging up the board with them all. There are many people who do that and works very well. Regardless I can't go through another philosophical debate on your slights so back on ignore you go.
But, it's not an obsession. It's how value is measured and the basis of value analysis. I mean, you pay $5.99 for 500 grans of cheese, it goes to 6.99, then 400 grans, then 7.99, then 350. Most people literally watch measurment to determine when enough is enough. No one pays more for a car that gives them less than they had before. Can't see anyone buying a smaller house only to get a bigger mortgage (though location, location, location affects that), gold is valued by grams. Meats and produce is sold the sane way. It is simply a matter of another measure. It's...math. I do see where the other things you said have evolved and, when appropriate I can see the value traded but everything has a limit. PLENTY care about it, you don't, but tons do, more and more, and you need to look no further than their shrinking market and lost company value. Obviously, you don't assess where your money goes. We are not the same snd I'm not the guy for you. Maybe you prefer the commetcial types. But, yeah, please, go away and ignore me.

Last edited by GotBot; 05-01-2023 at 07:30 PM.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 06:29 AM   #14
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

^^ Like I said, obsessed.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote