Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-01-2018, 08:21 PM   #31
B13
I.Prefer.Decepticons
Re: Devastator on Walnart.ca

If you return an item purchased online, WM doesn't put it on the shelves. They slap a big sticker on the box and send it back where is came from. They consider the item as a loss. It's such a waste. Bottom line is, I shop to Walmart once per two years and I'll try to avoid it a all from now on. It's a shady company and nothing justifies buying there... not even Transformers, from now on. It's only my opinion, in case my comments rubs you on the wrong side.

Last edited by B13; 09-01-2018 at 08:45 PM.
B13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 09:14 PM   #32
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by B13 View Post
If you return an item purchased online, WM doesn't put it on the shelves. They slap a big sticker on the box and send it back where is came from. They consider the item as a loss. It's such a waste. Bottom line is, I shop to Walmart once per two years and I'll try to avoid it a all from now on. It's a shady company and nothing justifies buying there... not even Transformers, from now on. It's only my opinion, in case my comments rubs you on the wrong side.
What about all the returned Marvel legends figures with swapped out build-a-figure pieces? Walmart always puts those back onto the shelves when they're returned. You're right though, they suck.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 09:31 PM   #33
Northern Maximus
Generation 2

Quote:
This is wrong, I just returned a G1 Devy from an online shipment. It went on the shelf the next day locally and was sold the day after when I came back.

EDIT: Walmart can be tough to deal with thou LoL However lately their packaging and bubble sacks have gotten better!
Northern Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 09:50 PM   #34
B13
I.Prefer.Decepticons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Maximus View Post
This is wrong, I just returned a G1 Devy from an online shipment. It went on the shelf the next day locally and was sold the day after when I came back.

EDIT: Walmart can be tough to deal with thou LoL However lately their packaging and bubble sacks have gotten better!
This is not wrong; this happened to me this morning. I asked the lady what would happen to my Devy and she gave me this explanation before slapping a huge sticker on the box. Maybe it's different in your area, which is great, but I am not wrong!
B13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 10:03 PM   #35
Northern Maximus
Generation 2

Quote:
This is not wrong; this happened to me this morning. I asked the lady what would happen to my Devy and she gave me this explanation before slapping a huge sticker on the box. Maybe it's different in your area, which is great, but I am not wrong!
Maybe a Quebec thing I guess LoL

She may have not known since Ive SEEN it go back on a shelf. in my case.

But for shits and giggles I dare you to walk in there tomorrow and the next day. Im betting youll see it if no one snatchs it up in time.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:21 PM   #36
Thormind
Generation 1

Quote:

Totally different. Here in Lasalle you can see carts filled up with returned items laying around everywhere in the store. Especially in the toy section. Never saw them put any kind of sticker on returned items before.

As a side note i ordered all the minibots online and they came mint.
Thormind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 10:42 PM   #37
Northern Maximus
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thormind View Post
Totally different. Here in Lasalle you can see carts filled up with returned items laying around everywhere in the store. Especially in the toy section. Never saw them put any kind of sticker on returned items before.

As a side note i ordered all the minibots online and they came mint.
Ive never seen a sticker either, straight back to the shelfs they went. It was as mint as I brought it in 98% (-2% bad tape job on one side HaHa)

All 10 minibots and 2 Devys were packed with lots of protection and I'm surprised but happy with recent Walmart shippings. My 2 devys even were shipped In the original Hasbro box that had 4 of them in it. I love retail boxes even thou they're not supposed to give or don't like to give anyway.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:21 AM   #38
nuropa
Robot in Disguise

my single devastator was well packed too, came in a walmart box that's just big enough to fit and bubbles for extra protection.
nuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 02:18 PM   #39
Northern Maximus
Generation 2

Devy is out of stock again
Old 09-02-2018, 10:50 PM   #40
CanBot
Cybertron

I didn't even realize we had an option to order online. Of three local Walmarts, only one had a SKU of it on the shelf. I'm kinda hoping we see some new ones soon, as the minibots have been hit and miss...and Starscream seems the easiest to find, at least one in each location.

This price is truly too high but I'm addicted, soooo