Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-19-2022, 03:27 PM   #631
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

No, start a dispute right now as he'll stall you and try to get you out of that window with false promises. Get your money back as soon as you can.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 04:23 PM   #632
Fermix
Generation 2

As an add-on to Matrix Holder, if you know you can get the items elsewhere now, all the more reason to move ahead now. Seriously, this guy will do everything he can to make you feel like an impatient asshole to make up for his incompetence in running his business.
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 11:37 PM   #633
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Sinister View Post
After months of unanswered e-mails, I put in a cancellation request at sales@nmctoys.ca. Received a credit voucher and bought some in-stock items.
Don?t walk away from your funds. Grab stuff that you don?t really want but can resell or give away.
Drain this fool of his prized free inventory.
And never, never come back!!
Don't accept a credit voucher from this scammer. Get all your money back by any means necessary and spend it elsewhere. Let him sit on his stock, buy what you want elsewhere and wait for him to go out of business while you're playing with your figures that he couldn't get for you

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 11:47 PM   #634
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGeek View Post
Canadian Toy Syndicate FB Group douped me. Pretty disappointing that they would support such a business.

I was looking at the various places to get Red Swoop/Ricochet. I was like, hey, canadian site, free shipping, etc.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 12:06 AM   #635
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Sinister View Post
After months of unanswered e-mails, I put in a cancellation request at sales@nmctoys.ca. Received a credit voucher and bought some in-stock items.
Don?t walk away from your funds. Grab stuff that you don?t really want but can resell or give away.
Drain this fool of his prized free inventory.
And never, never come back!!

I agree with Autobotz24

Taking the credit voucher and buying in stock items still means he wins because he got your money. He wants to sell his in-stock inventory because it's revenue and freed-up space which are both necessary to bring in new inventory. Which he will continue to do regardless of how well/poorly he ever fulfills pre-orders.

Don't accept his offers of credit. Take your money back (especially including any supposed cancellation fees or shelving fees, which are bogus nonsense on pre-orders he's failing to deliver) and shop elsewhere.

The more people that simply take their business to reputable stores the less money he has coming in, the more unsold inventory he has on hand that he's paid for but not earned revenue from, and thus the less replacement/new inventory he can purchase without eroding his profit/incurring debt and maxing out his storage space. That will choke him out of business.
Old 01-20-2022, 04:23 PM   #636
skyshadow
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
I agree with Autobotz24

Taking the credit voucher and buying in stock items still means he wins because he got your money. He wants to sell his in-stock inventory because it's revenue and freed-up space which are both necessary to bring in new inventory. Which he will continue to do regardless of how well/poorly he ever fulfills pre-orders.

Don't accept his offers of credit. Take your money back (especially including any supposed cancellation fees or shelving fees, which are bogus nonsense on pre-orders he's failing to deliver) and shop elsewhere.

The more people that simply take their business to reputable stores the less money he has coming in, the more unsold inventory he has on hand that he's paid for but not earned revenue from, and thus the less replacement/new inventory he can purchase without eroding his profit/incurring debt and maxing out his storage space. That will choke him out of business.

One big clue why a business will change their name is to distance themselves from negative feedback.

This guy used all the aforementioned BS to keep my money on pre-orders for Red Swoop and Ricochet. Even with in stock items he manages to fulfill, the condition of the boxes are subpar at best.

This sketchy business is the reason I am avoiding newer online sellers, so his actions have been to the detriment of legit businesses.
skyshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 10:18 AM   #637
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
I was looking at the various places to get Red Swoop/Ricochet. I was like, hey, canadian site, free shipping, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyshadow View Post
This guy used all the aforementioned BS to keep my money on pre-orders for Red Swoop and Ricochet
This would have been me, I was seriously considering jumping on the bandwagon at the time (never did tho)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 12:27 PM   #638
Malechai
Machine War

my buddy ended up cancelling his order for scorponok after waiting a year and half for it. had to go thru his credit card company to contest the "restocking fee" and got it.

no way would i order anything from this place
Malechai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 01:31 PM   #639
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechai View Post
my buddy ended up cancelling his order for scorponok after waiting a year and half for it. had to go thru his credit card company to contest the "restocking fee" and got it.

Glad he got the fee covered. Usually credit cards only have 6 months of buyer protection
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 01:57 PM   #640
Prime Sinister
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechai View Post

That?s great to hear! I went with the store credit because I thought my August 2020 Visa charge was way outside the window to adjust for it.
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote