Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-11-2019, 10:27 PM   #291
Pgianos
Banned
Re: haslab unicron

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkmasterke View Post
You literally have clogged up this thread with more garbage than the people discussing zeta vs haslabs lol.
hahaha thanks bro. I am glad you understand my facetious remarks. After defeating them I have gone into retirement. Boy oh boy life is good. I am glad I am the 1%.
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:41 AM   #292
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Zeta is a much better value for the money, it's better designed. You'd think has brought would have put more effort into a figure that expensive. If the hasbro unicron was $500 Canadian then I'd pick it up but at $1000 Canadian shipped I say nope.

You've defeated no one, you're not even really tolerated here.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:06 PM   #293
funkmasterke
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgianos View Post
hahaha thanks bro. I am glad you understand my facetious remarks. After defeating them I have gone into retirement. Boy oh boy life is good. I am glad I am the 1%.
You are a very delusional person lol. I also don't think you even know what being apart of the 1% means, unless you are talking about you falling into the 1% for suffering from a certain mental illness.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:13 PM   #294
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:07 PM   #295
Pgianos
Banned

I REALLY got to you guys eh. You need to pick your spots in life and I surely was not one of them; as you literally had nothing to gain. And now I'm even being insulted with references to suffering from a mental illness which is very insensitive given the stigma people that do suffer from mental illness are trying to fight. With that being said Ad hominem attacks is the lowest form of debate. I never said anything derogatory about any of you and never will. Never lose your composure by defaulting to personal attacks. I hope you never use inflammatory terms about people at work or school because it is indefensible. You will lose every time. Some unsolicited advice.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:27 PM   #296
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
I REALLY got to you guys eh.
Wait to go, you officially killed the thread.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:53 PM   #297
joshimus
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
Zeta is a much better value for the money, it's better designed. You'd think has brought would have put more effort into a figure that expensive.
The funny thing is, MP-44 looks engineered better than Unicron, some even suggest MP-44 is over-engineered. For the size and price of Unicron, they should have been able to do better with the panels.
Again, the backpack doesn't bother me, i would display him in planet mode anyway, plus I dont display my figures facing the wall so...back kibble rarely bothers me. The leg panels could use work but overall I still think he looks really good. The lack of l.e.d eyes I think is a mistake, especially with an eyeball gimmick. What better way to show the eyes moving than l.e.ds

I don't think Hasbro's is perfect and Zeta's is certainly great in robot form, fuck it, buy both.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:00 PM   #298
funkmasterke
Custom User Title

Quote:
*snip*
This is amazing coming from someone who was insulting people for liking a different version of a toy.

Pot meet kettle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
The funny thing is, MP-44 looks engineered better than Unicron, some even suggest MP-44 is over-engineered. For the size and price of Unicron, they should have been able to do better with the panels.
This is the main thing that got me with the price, I can sort of forgive the MP-44 price as there is an amazing amount of engineering and moving pieces.

To be honest I wouldn't mind the hasbro for the massive planet mode, but not for $900.

Last edited by funkmasterke; 09-12-2019 at 11:04 PM.
funkmasterke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:29 PM   #299
Pgianos
Banned

[QUOTE=funkmasterke;796249]This is amazing coming from someone who was insulting people for liking a different version of a toy.

What did I say to insult people?

You have the unedited transcript. Quote it back to me kindly. Did I call you names?

My original point was to illustrate how people will try to make you feel bad for liking a toy they can't afford in hopes of making themselves feel better. The posts all went as such ahem.."I'm glad I didn't order Hasbro bc...insert reason."... How is that productive ? I judt gave you an example of your behaviour back to you. Was annoying wasn't it?

You may have the last word. I won't rebuttle.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:27 AM   #300
funkmasterke
Custom User Title

Quote:
What did I say to insult people?

You have the unedited transcript. Quote it back to me kindly. Did I call you names?

My original point was to illustrate how people will try to make you feel bad for liking a toy they can't afford in hopes of making themselves feel better. The posts all went as such ahem.."I'm glad I didn't order Hasbro bc...insert reason."... How is that productive ? I judt gave you an example of your behaviour back to you. Was annoying wasn't it?

You may have the last word. I won't rebuttle.
You have no self awareness man, its absolutely staggering.

Just read back this post, how can you say you aren't insulting people then say the only reason people don't like Hasbro Unicron is because they can't afford it, that's insane.

Stating why you don't like a figure is very productive, that's the point of this forum. It's to have a discussion with other people who have varying opinions on the fandom.

No one here is doing what you were doing, you were trying to get a rise out of people who didn't share the same opinion as you.

This is my last message on the subject, we've already clogged up this thread too much as it is and I shouldn't be adding to it.

Last edited by funkmasterke; 09-13-2019 at 01:47 AM.
funkmasterke is offline   Reply With Quote