Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 05-19-2016, 12:25 AM   #11
Xtreme987
Metroplex
Re: IPTV

WoW can you pick up Playboy with the potato ? LoL
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:35 PM   #12
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Has anyone gone this route for your TV needs? I'm seeing signs pop up in my area but dont know how good and safe they are. I have zero cable at the moment but would like some basic channels without paying the premium prices from major cable providers.

I do have an unlmited 28MBit internet connection right now but my concern is I'll get lots of buffering or freezing if somebody else is simultaneously accessing my home network too on other devices, for example, use their iPad, phone, download a movie, etc...

My guess is these are just those Android TV boxes I'm hearing about?

Thanks,
Multi
I have this very service.. but from the person where I bought my android box from (In bramption)

* couple notes when signing up MAKE SURE the person that's getting you this service is going to pride this for a long time and that they are nice to deal with... as to sign up they need your android box id and once a provider signs you up you CAN'T CHANGE...

The lady I get mine though is great and super nice and I just EMT her the money every month.
(she only offers this to only her customers that have bought boxes of her only, but only charges 12.00/m ) 15/m is a fair price.

As for the service its okay.. I get this so I can get ESPN US, Fox sports 1/2 all the Euro Moter sports , F1 Racing and all the PPV events.
family loves this for animal plant and all the movie and super channels.

it works okay but omg its not cable.....
At time is does chop and some channels go down and or unavailable but later get fix and back live...

At first I thought that I don't need this as all the shows and events can be found va Kody but after missing many events in the past or sadly having to wait days later to see.. I'm more than happy paying 12.00 /m for IPTV..

As for you asking about sharing your network files and media, and KODI, I own a dual band router and I run my android box on one band and everything else on the other. I also use a wall adapter to send internet to my android box upstairs as WIFI Sucks.

Last edited by laffy; 05-19-2016 at 12:39 PM.
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 01:07 PM   #13
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Here is the direct link to determine which broadcast television signals are available in your area.

http://www.tvfool.com/index.php?opti...pper&Itemid=29

Wants: >

Feedback

Collection
Rodimus Prime1 is offline   Reply With Quote