Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-13-2015, 05:13 AM   #21
laffy
Crossover
Re: Biggest letdown of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane666 View Post
All that and you don't say what's wrong with him. So... what's wrong with him?
I'm not sure I'm lost for words on this if I can find whats lacking I would have said so. In all my years of collecting I have yet to feel so lost for words. I don't hate mp tracks and I don't regret being him, in the end all I'm asking is if other feel the same. so far it's a mixed bag.
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 05:37 AM   #22
laffy
Crossover

Omg going back and Re reading story's on how Takara has been changing up designers and at 4am it just might of hit me....... Look at iron hide, ratchet and my all time fav. Shockwave comming and again all three has all ready shown issues could it be the mp line it self is now to blame. How about this? Look at third party lately...... For the first time many are saying they are going to pass on Shockwave because fantoys quakewaves clearly has a better toy/design and look at the third party offerings of iron hide and ratchet come out too... Omg could the MP line and Takara to blame as in the past they have always been #1 but now 3rd party has clearly been putting out far better results better figures...
Old 11-13-2015, 09:46 AM   #23
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

Show me a better MP style 3rd Party Ironhide for less then what TT's is and I would go for it TFC and Voodoo are just all kinds of wrong. there are only 3 companies imho that make MP level figures and that is MMC with he new Ocular max Sphinx, Maketoys and Fanstoys the rest are pretenders and have alot to prove

I got my MP Tracks the other day and I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed with the figure other than I thought that it could have looked better in alt mode with tinted windows.
For the price that I have paid for each of the cars this doesn't feel less of a figure to me.
Now if I were to be paying the premium that others do then maybe I would feel let down by these releases but then again I look at what transformers is doing as a whole and MP out shines it all
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 10:10 AM   #24
Mega-Prime 316
Cybertron

I have Tracks ordered and waiting to arrive. Ironhide and Ratchet, Will pass on unless hasbro does a cheaper version down the road. My stand ins for both are the Igear guys. I think they are way better looking then what is being offered.
Mega-Prime 316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 11:03 AM   #25
Abraxys
With full honors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
Omg going back and Re reading story's on how Takara has been changing up designers and at 4am it just might of hit me....... Look at iron hide, ratchet and my all time fav. Shockwave comming and again all three has all ready shown issues could it be the mp line it self is now to blame. How about this? Look at third party lately...... For the first time many are saying they are going to pass on Shockwave because fantoys quakewaves clearly has a better toy/design and look at the third party offerings of iron hide and ratchet come out too... Omg could the MP line and Takara to blame as in the past they have always been #1 but now 3rd party has clearly been putting out far better results better figures...
Lol this guy is trolling you guys so hard

Abraxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 11:47 AM   #26
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxys View Post
Lol this guy is trolling you guys so hard
Omg really I'm not even going to go their if you think I'm trolling you really have bigger issues.. What no one is aloud to ask or speak what they think? You my friend just trolled as you have nothing to say but try to call me out.. I was at a total loss of think as to why I have been so letdown by tracks till I had a good chat with a member from repo labels site and he too thinks third party is maybe the blame as I'm used to getting fair better figures lately from them.

Last edited by laffy; 11-13-2015 at 12:05 PM.
Old 11-13-2015, 12:00 PM   #27
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz View Post
Show me a better MP style 3rd Party Ironhide for less then what TT's is and I would go for it TFC and Voodoo are just all kinds of wrong. there are only 3 companies imho that make MP level figures and that is MMC with he new Ocular max Sphinx, Maketoys and Fanstoys the rest are pretenders and have alot to prove

I got my MP Tracks the other day and I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed with the figure other than I thought that it could have looked better in alt mode with tinted windows.
For the price that I have paid for each of the cars this doesn't feel less of a figure to me.
Now if I were to be paying the premium that others do then maybe I would feel let down by these releases but then again I look at what transformers is doing as a whole and MP out shines it all
I see but look at side swipe, prowl and his brothers they all seem to be all designed better and they hold together better in bot mode and omg they all left the shelf many times. I just think Tamara missed the mark on this and seams to being doing the same with iron hide/ratchet .. I'm guessing we will surly know once shock wave hits as it's in line (same price) as fantoys quakewave but I cant stop to think that third party is causing mine and may others issues as we are so used to be getting far better figure's from 3rd party than Takara themselfs.
Old 11-13-2015, 12:06 PM   #28
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

If 3p figures are always better than HasTak figures, then just buy 3p figures from now on and be happy.

If MP Tracks is widely considered a disappointment then I'm sure 3p will make one down the road. Sell MP Tracks, wait for a 3p one.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:22 PM   #29
Pascal
Banned

This new Tracks looks fine to me, I especially like the flight mode with the longer (and more believable) wings, the air intakes and the tail fins (both missing from the original and the Generations versions).
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:41 PM   #30
BoNKerS
Animated

I appreciate your thoughts and sharing them here for all to discuss.

I think you are wrong. I have far more disappointments... namely the Combiner Wars line along with the RID line.

Tracks is fantastic, looks beautiful, I'm VERY happy to have it.
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote