Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-24-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
CETERUS PRIME
Ancient Prime
TFC Toys Battle Rollar

Does anyone know exactly which Battle Rollar figure is the one that has the yellow and red color accents on the head, shoulders, and legs ? I have noticed that some are less colorful than others, and I am particularly looking for the one that matches my MP-04 Optimus Prime the best, with the yellow and red accents mentioned above. I've also read that some are titled EX-002, and some are EX-002R. Anyone know the difference ?

Thanks !

CETERUS PRIME
CETERUS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
sarmick01
Canadian Slag
Re: TFC Toys Battle Rollar

The TFC-002R is the one with the led gun for Prime. The non R one is just rollar.
sarmick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

I have the Batlle Rollar TFC EX-002 Labeled with the Yellow and Red accents as mentioned above. I have looked on some sites and it looks like EX-002R is a reissue of him with an LED ION Blaster for your MP-04, the other Difference is that my Rollar Comes Packed as Alt form while EX-002R Comes Packed in bot mode. Also since it is a third party company that makes them it states on the Boxthat products and colours may vary so it is just wether you get lucky or not i guess. On a possitive note I Love this Piece looks great the only problem I have with him is he is a little difficult in Bot mode to pose

Quote:
Originally Posted by CETERUS PRIME View Post
Does anyone know exactly which Battle Rollar figure is the one that has the yellow and red color accents on the head, shoulders, and legs ? I have noticed that some are less colorful than others, and I am particularly looking for the one that matches my MP-04 Optimus Prime the best, with the yellow and red accents mentioned above. I've also read that some are titled EX-002, and some are EX-002R. Anyone know the difference ?

Thanks !

CETERUS PRIME
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
CETERUS PRIME
Ancient Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz View Post
I have the Batlle Rollar TFC EX-002 Labeled with the Yellow and Red accents as mentioned above. I have looked on some sites and it looks like EX-002R is a reissue of him with an LED ION Blaster for your MP-04, the other Difference is that my Rollar Comes Packed as Alt form while EX-002R Comes Packed in bot mode. Also since it is a third party company that makes them it states on the Boxthat products and colours may vary so it is just wether you get lucky or not i guess. On a possitive note I Love this Piece looks great the only problem I have with him is he is a little difficult in Bot mode to pose
Yeah, I'm looking for the one you have, but most out there don't have the brilliant color accents, must be sold out long ago. I like the fact that the latest release comes with added accessories, but I find the more colorful version soooo much more appealing. Hmnnnn

Thanks for the replies, guys !
CETERUS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote