Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 06-24-2022, 03:52 PM   #11
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Transformers Legacy Buzzworthy Bumblebee Creatures Collide 4 Pack In Package Imag

Best to worst for me -> GB, not-Kickback, toy-deco Scorp, useless-black-Waruder shameless reuse of Waspy that don’t even new head

Nobody mention yet that this Goldbug is using the Volkswagen car sculpt from Netflix BB?
I’m getting this set just for that alone; even SG Goldbug uses that generic car mold ER CJ started (inb4 hasbork does a 2nd SG Goldbug w/ proper car)

Also should recall, the WC set was decently priced at the time, and that was what, just last year? I’m waiting to see the asking MSRP and see if it isn’t the same, or at least decent for 4 deluxes (even if the best one is a runt)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 04:22 PM   #12
delrue
Crossover
Re: Transformers Legacy Buzzworthy Bumblebee Creatures Collide 4 Pack In Package Imag

Oh wow yeah, didn't even notice it was the Volkswagen. guess Wal-Mart's exclusive deal on that mold is ending.

Don't need this set, kind of dig the Skywarpified Waspinator, maybe if I find it cheap and impulse buy it like last time. *glances at Nemesis Primal figure*
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 04:35 PM   #13
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
Best to worst for me -> GB, not-Kickback, toy-deco Scorp, useless-black-Waruder shameless reuse of Waspy that don?t even new head

Nobody mention yet that this Goldbug is using the Volkswagen car sculpt from Netflix BB?
I?m getting this set just for that alone; even SG Goldbug uses that generic car mold ER CJ started (inb4 hasbork does a 2nd SG Goldbug w/ proper car)

Also should recall, the WC set was decently priced at the time, and that was what, just last year? I?m waiting to see the asking MSRP and see if it isn?t the same, or at least decent for 4 deluxes (even if the best one is a runt)
Man, though, that SG deco is sooooooo sweet.

the Sandstorm deco of Kingdom Scorpononk has the "mutant" head, and Buzzsaw of Waspy, so I'm not sure why they bailed. I dunno. See if it ends up decently available.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote