Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 01-27-2021, 07:40 PM   #1
Icetron
NightshadeX

Sold my Netflix War for Cybertron Soundwave at cost, thanks for the hookup!

Easy to communicate with, and shipped fast. Thanks.
Old 03-25-2022, 06:28 PM   #2
DanicusTF(cdn)
Armada
Re: NightshadeX

Bought Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron at a really great price. It arrived quickly and in excellent condition. An incredibly smooth transaction. I won’t hesitate to do business again
DanicusTF(cdn) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 02:01 AM   #3
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

Bought a couple of items from NightshadeX, and he was great to deal with. One of the items (Studio Series 86 Kup), came with a backdrop and I did have concerns about it being damaged in transit, but NightshadeX packaged it very well in order to protect it. In general, I am satisfied with the condition of most of the items that were shipped to me.

However, another item (Rodimus Titan Master) arrived with significant paint chipping. NightshadeX was very communicative on the issue, and shared photos of the item before he shipped it out. I will emphasize here that I do not hold him responsible for the damage whatsoever, and instead think it was down to how the package was handled by Canada Post.

That being said, I was able to repaint the Titan Master myself to mitigate the damage. It was a good experience for me because I used and learned techniques with paint I never tried before.

NightshadeX was also kind enough to address this issue by offering a partial or full refund with return shipping paid, depending if I chose to keep the item or not. I decided to keep the item and accepted a partial refund. I want to highlight how much I appreciate him doing this for me, even though I don't think he was responsible for the items condition when it arrived at my address.

All in all, I highly recommend doing business with this user, and look forward to doing so again if the opportunity presents itself.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 01:41 PM   #4
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

Had another great transaction with NightshadeX and bought a couple of figures from him. Overall, communication was great and prompt and it was a pleasure to do business with him again. Once again, everything was packed well and arrived at my residence safely.

I have to highlight one thing about the transaction, in which I paid more for the shipping than was necessary. I do not know whose fault that issue was in particular, but what did matter, IMO, was the fact that NightshadeX noticed this and refunded me the difference. This was despite the fact that the sum was small and probably near negligible in my view. This demonstrated to me that NightshadeX is an honest person in character and someone well worth your time if he is selling anything you might wish to purchase. Certainly, this incident has given me confidence in further dealings with him, should the opportunity arise.

Once again, I cannot understate how great doing business with NightshadeX has been, and highly recommend him as a seller. If the chance for further business arises, I would not hesitate to buy from him again.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 08:18 AM   #5
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

I highly recommend NightshadeX. He bought a PotP Optimus Primal from me. Communication is great and he was a pleasure to deal with. He even sent me the complete shipping label which made the visit to the post office go even faster. Looking forward to our next deal!
Oreobuilder is offline   Reply With Quote