Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-06-2015, 11:18 PM   #1
JohnathanKong
Generation 2
Shywarp bicep paint

Hey Guys,

I don't know if it's just mine, but is MP 11 skywarp the only seeker that has black paint on the bicep? I have Thundercracker and Starscream and both don't have paint. It bothers me a little because one of the tabs has paint chipping off and it's revealing a purplish plastic. Also, the paint is laid on really thick, so if I have to repaint it, I'll have to remove all the paint or i'll have a bump if I just try to do touch up. What's also odd about that is that's the only part on the figure that has black paint. The other black parts are all black plastic, nothing else is painted. It's like they put the wrong colour plastic on and just painted over it. It's also a very shiny paint too.
JohnathanKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:20 PM   #2
DuG
Titanium
Re: Shywarp bicep paint

Skywarp is the only MP 11 version that has black biceps at this time.

It also has heavy black paint applications to the knees/landing gear on his knees.

My past experice with MP 11 with that part is that it is connected to the shoulder part and torso. I have not yet figured out how to remove it.

My suggestion is leave it as is as battle damage. However if it really bothers you then you should try filling in the crevasse and painting it.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote