Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 02-03-2015, 05:26 PM   #1
JohnathanKong
Generation 2
MakeToys Green Giant

Hey guys,

Looking to pick up a green giant. Is anyone selling him from their collection or know where I can guy him locally? I've seen them getting restocked in the online stores, but with the dollar so poor right now, it's really hard to afford him. I almost bought TFC Hercules for 340 CAD, but after I kept looking at the pictures, even with the rage kit, it didn't look as good as green giant.

I'm really upset I didn't pick him up at the Collectors Con last week. Didn't even think about asking for it.
JohnathanKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:15 PM   #2
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one
Re: MakeToys Green Giant

I don't remember seeing him there but there is another show there on may 3rd , why not wait and see if you can get one there. The Hasbro Devastator should be out by then if the tru
Inventory system is accurate, someone may want to unload giant after buying hasbros offering.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:23 PM   #3
JohnathanKong
Generation 2
Re: MakeToys Green Giant

hmm.... That's the 80s toy expo? Just read the post on it. I was going to skip that one because I thought they'd only sell toys from the 80s; apparently I was wrong.

As for the Collector Con, I read some people posting that they grabbed the green giant. I didn't see him either or I would have definitely got him there.

Thanks for the suggestion!
JohnathanKong is offline   Reply With Quote