Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > Toys and Collectibles

Old 04-04-2008, 04:21 PM   #1
pud333
Animated
Revoltech Discussions!

So considering there's a tread for some of the other toy lines, I figured I should start a thread for my latest obsession: Revoltech. Discuss whatever you want regarding Revoltech in general: hauls, wants, what other licenses you'd like to see covered, etc.

I guess I'll just start off by listing the figures I currently have, which are all the TFs, as well as Eva-04, Macross Valkyrie VF-1S, and in transit is the Eva Mass Production Type Weapon.

Currently looking forward to getting my grubby hands on the Regult coming out in May, as well as a pair of those Revo pliers and some extra revojoints.

Last edited by pud333; 04-04-2008 at 04:22 PM. Reason: edit tite
Old 04-04-2008, 04:51 PM   #2
onecoin
Banned
Re: Revoltech Discussions!

Best line of figures out right now. Because of the crazy licenses, posability, customizability, and sheer fun factor.

I do have some issues, like loose non-clicker joints, and availability of extra stands, but these are small compared to how much I enjoy them.

I have a bunch of them, even some outside the Transformers and Mech ones. My fav is King Gainer. I wish I had them all. My last gets were the Starscream, Rodimus and, Ingram movie version, Helldiver and Brocken, waiting for Rin, the new Griffon (I wasn't gonna get him orginally). Wanting a Danboard. Looking forward to the new TF ones, Macross and Gurren Lagann. The jury is still out on the Demo ones.

Oh and Frauleins, I can't wait for Pocco. The Frauleins look sweet, but the posability isn't all there.

Wow. I've said alot. Its Revoltechs and they Rock.

Last edited by onecoin; 04-04-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:27 PM   #3
Nocturn
Previously Dead

I must have Danboard For He is Sheer win. At the moment, I'm limited to just Hot Rod and Starscream, though I'm looking to expand, as I probably will this weekend.

New licenses: Well, mostly I would just want to see more Transformers, Though Bleach and Naruto characters wouldn't be denied. Also, It would be AMAZING if the Did it for some of the more well known nintendo characters: Revoltech Mario, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Link... the list is eternal.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:45 PM   #4
pud333
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by onecoin View Post
My last gets were the Starscream, Rodimus and, Ingram movie version, Helldiver and Brocken,
How is the Helldiver? I was thinking of picking him up but when I saw him at the store I changed my mind. The matted paint job doesn't really appeal to me. Plus, I'm not familiar with the anime.

I kind of want to see an Appleseed Revoltech. I think some of those characters would make really good figures. I too would also like to see more TFs. Jazz/Soundwave/bumblebee and so on...

Old 04-04-2008, 05:50 PM   #5
onecoin
Banned

Nintendo Licenses would be so awesome. Like the SSBB charcter roster, Megaman, Starfox, Solid Snake would also be awesome.

I'd like to see a Robocop and ED-209.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #6
pud333
Animated

Another thing I'd like to add is that the packaging for the figures is great. I love the simple square boxes, which for a collector, is awesome cause that means you can stack them and they also fit very nicely on bookshelves. I really like that they're getting thinner with the packaging. Personally, I think they can probably go even smaller with it. Also, the fact that the aesthetics hasn't changed also makes it look nice when you put them all in numbered order. At this point I'm debating whether to throw away my opened boxes cause I'm running out of space...

Old 04-04-2008, 10:59 PM   #7
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

A Revoltech G1 Galvatron and Bludgeon (it his pretender shell mode) would be nice.

Probably will never happen but I wish the can do a few Gundam molds. I'd love to see what they can do to a Gyan, a Zaku or a Zeta Gundam.

I also want to see more super robots from the late 70's - mid 80's era.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
Old 04-04-2008, 11:00 PM   #8
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

A Revoltech G1 Galvatron and Bludgeon (it his pretender shell mode) would be nice.

Probably will never happen but I wish the can do a few Gundam molds. I'd love to see what they can do to a Gyan, a Zaku or a Zeta Gundam.

I also want to see more super robots from the late 70's - mid 80's era. More anime character would be nice too.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
Old 04-05-2008, 01:48 AM   #9
onecoin
Banned

I doubt they would do a Gundam Revoltech after years and years of perfecting the various markets for MSIA, HCM, and FIX Figuration/ZEONOGRAPHY/Cosmic Region. Why hand off a cash cow license to something that could damage your own lines?
Old 04-05-2008, 11:30 AM   #10
pud333
Animated

This is gonna be awesome. May can't come soon enough... Must be patient...