Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 05-09-2022, 01:20 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Amazon Exclusive Transformers Legacy Wreck ?N Rule Collection Comic Universe Impactor

And out of nowhere we have images of the new Amazon exclusive*Transformers Legacy Wreck ?N Rule Collection Comic Universe Impactor and Spindle 2-pack. This pack contains a redecos/retools of War For Cybertron Impactor, featuring a new Wrecker insignia, and Fosilizer Paleotrex now with a lot of new parts to become the skeleton of a powerful Spinosaurus. You can pre-order it via Amazon for*$44.99 and scheduled for release in November 1st, 2022. See all the images after the break and then sound off on the 2005 Boards! Product Description Exclusive to Amazon with limited quantities available on HasbroPulse.com. Limit of » Continue Reading.

The post Amazon Exclusive Transformers Legacy Wreck ?N Rule Collection Comic Universe Impactor and Spindle Revealed appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 05-09-2022, 01:24 PM   #2
Banshee
Energon
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Legacy Wreck ?N Rule Collection Comic Universe Impa

Curious to see how much amazon.ca will have it for. Preordered on .com for now.
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 01:46 PM   #3
Maland2016
Generation 2
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Legacy Wreck ?N Rule Collection Comic Universe Impa

OH HELL YES. This is awesome!
Maland2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 01:56 PM   #4
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Goddamn it

The fan vote 3-pack "Decepticon Impactor" is pretty much already my ideal Impactor, and I'm not in love enough w/ early Furman OC to get another over this

But LOOK AT DAT NEW BONER
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 03:15 PM   #5
Tiffster
Classic

Already have siege impactor. Didn't get fossilizers so I can skip this comfortably.
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 03:34 PM   #6
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Impactor is a pretty great mould, but I don't see a need to double-dip for this. Still, for anyone that missed the previous versions of the toy might want to consider this.
Old 05-09-2022, 03:55 PM   #7
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
Impactor is a pretty great mould, but I don't see a need to double-dip for this. Still, for anyone that missed the previous versions of the toy might want to consider this.
I think so. The head is better than regular retail Siege Impactor, and the updated deco IMO POPS.

I may still try to get ahold of the 3-pack Impactor, but it has gotten harder and harder to sell the other two.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 04:56 PM   #8
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

My version of Impactor is the 3-pack Impactor, which I bought second-hand without the other two (really lucked out with that one.) Aside from having the wrong franchise symbol and a (thankfully small) amount of the usual Siege "battle damage" paint it's about as good an Impactor as I could hope for.
Old 05-09-2022, 05:30 PM   #9
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
My version of Impactor is the 3-pack Impactor, which I bought second-hand without the other two (really lucked out with that one.) Aside from having the wrong franchise symbol and a (thankfully small) amount of the usual Siege "battle damage" paint it's about as good an Impactor as I could hope for.
He has the head from Roche's redesign from Last Stand of the Wreckers, he looks great. I think the Con symbol is fairly easy to rub off; ToyHax actually has a sticker sheet of Wreckers logos!

Anyway, two-pack is sold out on Pulse already.

I hope the other two-packs are better. I expect they are NOT going to put TopSpin and TwinTwist together because lol.

i just wonder who else they are going to do. They're all going to be repaints, so I'm not expecting much. We need a new Roadbuster and Whirl...

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 05:39 PM   #10
delrue
Crossover

Based on the size of the boxes in the picture on the listing looks like 2 two-packs, 2 Voyagers and a Deluxe.

I'm going to assume one will include a Doublecrosser repainted as Rack n' Ruin and one of the Voyagers will be Springer.

Last edited by delrue; 05-09-2022 at 05:43 PM.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote