Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-16-2019, 05:33 PM   #21
neevnav
Masterpiece
Re: Hasbro Pulse Sightings

Hasbro Pulse shipping is crazy. $50 USD to ship leader Megs and Jetfire. Amazon US is $12 CAD. I would love to support this concept but they've gotta figure out the shipping
Old 02-16-2019, 06:29 PM   #22
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast View Post
I use https://www.crossborderpickups.ca/ to bring it across the border and get free US shipping.
Thanks for the tips! Just open an account at crossborderpickups and purchased the G2 Megatron and preirdered Siege Jetfire (I know I will get it anyway will save some gas hunting lol) for US free shipping before pickup fees. Will see how it goes.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:08 PM   #23
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Strange! Hasbro Pulse cancelled my order using the cross border pickup service. Reordered and it still happened. I then ordered the G2 Meg and Siege Jetfire seperately and the G2 Meg order is still fine but the Jetfire preorder has been cancelled again...

EDIT: I ended up calling them today, they actually didn’t cancelled my orders... their explanation is since Jetfire is a preorder they internally created a new preorder placeholder for me and my original order appeared to be cancelled on web. That’s why I have never recieved cancellation email. I ended up with duplicated orders because I reordered the same things... luckily they apologized and agreed to removed those duplicates for me and this time I got cancellation emails.

Looking for:

Last edited by QuadESL63; 02-18-2019 at 02:52 PM.
Old 02-17-2019, 04:38 PM   #24
big dawg
Energon

https://www.ebgames.ca/Platform/Games/762935
$59.99
big dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 06:00 PM   #25
Pgianos
Banned

So sorry I just learned about Hasbro pulse. So for canadians shipping to Canada its not worth it?
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 06:52 PM   #26
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgianos View Post
So sorry I just learned about Hasbro pulse. So for canadians shipping to Canada its not worth it?
Shipping from US Hasbro Pulse to Canada directly doesn’t worth it - it is quite costly. But shipping to a US address is free (Hasbro Pulse upgraded me to the premium account for free), so I ended up using a cross border service and pay for the service charge + sale tax on the items which makes it ok.

Looking for:

Last edited by QuadESL63; 05-12-2019 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-13-2019, 02:34 AM   #27
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadESL63 View Post
Shipping from US Hasbro Pulse to Canada directly doesn’t worth it - it is quite costly. But shipping to a US address is free (Hasbro Pulse upgraded me to the premium account for free), so I ended up using a cross border service and pay for the service charge + sale tax on the items which makes it ok.
How do you get premium account? I used to shop alot there too, but haven't in a while due to low canadian dollars. It will help if they provide free shipping with a US address.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 01:32 PM   #28
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
How do you get premium account? I used to shop alot there too, but haven't in a while due to low canadian dollars. It will help if they provide free shipping with a US address.
I preordered the Siege “G2 Hero” Megatron when Hasbro Pulse just started back in Feb. before the 14th or so, and they upgraded my account to premium for 2019. All my orders to my US address have free shipping.

Looking for:
Old 05-13-2019, 05:23 PM   #29
joshimus
Metroplex

I've had my Ectobot on preorder from Eb Games for awhile now. Dont bother with Hasbro Pulse.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:17 AM   #30
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadESL63 View Post
I preordered the Siege “G2 Hero” Megatron when Hasbro Pulse just started back in Feb. before the 14th or so, and they upgraded my account to premium for 2019. All my orders to my US address have free shipping.
I have ordered from them many times, and they never upgrade my account

Although Canadian dollar is low right now, I still shop with them. Hasbro Pulse is way more convenient comparing to any retailers in Canada... it seems like none of the big retailers in Canada have stuff anymore. I don't even remember when was the last time I shop at Toys R Us, Toys R Us just ain't ToysRUs we used to know anymore.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote