Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-08-2022, 02:32 PM   #1
Autovolt 127
Animated
We're still getting the Wal-Mart Legacy Beast Wars exclusives right?

Still no pre-orders or anything for Legacy Buzzsaw, Sandstorm and Nightprowler.

we're still getting them right?
Add me on Discord: Autovolt#7759
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 02:44 PM   #2
Banshee
Energon
Re: We're still getting the Wal-Mart Legacy Beast Wars exclusives right?

I figured the Hasbro pulse shipping would be pretty much the same as the gas to hunt them down, so I went that route.
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 10:33 PM   #3
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post
Still no pre-orders or anything for Legacy Buzzsaw, Sandstorm and Nightprowler.

we're still getting them right?
Walmart exclusives are never a guarantee in Canada, especially with Hasbro. We have missed out of the exclusives in the AOE line, the TLK line and more recently with Marvel Legends. In fact, many ML collectors just assume Walmart won't get it and order from the US first chance they get.

Now this does not mean that we for sure won't get these beasts, but I just wanted to give you the context to my answer when you ask "we're still getting them right ?":

There has been 0 indication that Walmart is getting these in Canada or that they even are the canadian retailer carrying these exclusives. If you really want these in your collection, I would try to secure them in another fashion while you still can.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 11:55 PM   #4
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Got an update on my post. Walmart Canada did indeed skip on of it's latest Hasbro exclusive figures: Tom Holland Spider-man. Instead, canadian toy retailer toysnowman got it. So, maybe you could check with them if they are getting those legacy beast wars repaints instead of Walmart.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 05:55 AM   #5
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
Walmart exclusives are never a guarantee in Canada, especially with Hasbro. We have missed out of the exclusives in the AOE line, the TLK line and more recently with Marvel Legends. In fact, many ML collectors just assume Walmart won't get it and order from the US first chance they get.

Now this does not mean that we for sure won't get these beasts, but I just wanted to give you the context to my answer when you ask "we're still getting them right ?":

There has been 0 indication that Walmart is getting these in Canada or that they even are the canadian retailer carrying these exclusives. If you really want these in your collection, I would try to secure them in another fashion while you still can.

That is the one good thing lately about Walmart exclusives. It seems that they are getting offered to the Canadian market, so if Walmart passes others can get in on them fairly quickly. Compare that to just even a few years ago where it seemed that if Walmart Canada passed on an exclusive we were pretty much SOL.

Now we seem to be lucking out and getting more options for the exclusives. Hell even the recent ML Dr. Strange was weird. It seems to have been a fan channel exclusive up here (GS, Toysnowman, DJC, etc) but then Walmart Canada put him up on their website as well. So Walmart Canada didn't want it exlcusively, or it wasn't offered as a store exclusive by Hasbro Canada? Weird.

Either way I have a feeling the Legacy exclusives will show up in some form sooner or later.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote