Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-01-2021, 10:10 PM   #191
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: I just transformed...

My Wingfinger arrived this afternoon.

It's... alright I guess. Simple enough partsforming. Don't love the finished product in either mode (I wish he had some sort of surface for his wings) but at least it finishes off my non-selects Fossilizers collection unless there's going to be another one in wave 4.
Old 09-01-2021, 10:31 PM   #192
VicRav
Machine War

I helped my son transform POTP Slag/Slug into dinomode. My son always has trouble tabbing the legs in. After buying and transforming SS86 Slag it is difficult to go back to the POTP version.
VicRav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 11:05 PM   #193
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Bought and transformed kingdom rodimus prime.
No instructions required...took 10 mins to transform I can transform anything
No issues with wheels tabbing in
No leg problèms at all.
Nice easy transformation.
Gonna give grimlock that sword.
Suits him better than rodimus.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 02:10 AM   #194
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

G2 Ramjet from bot to plane. Makes me want to play Transformers Devastation again to see how close the colours are to the generic seekers in the game. Wish Hasbro would do those decepticon cars based on the Generations Wheeljack mold.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 02:10 AM   #195
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
My Wingfinger arrived this afternoon.

It's... alright I guess. Simple enough partsforming. Don't love the finished product in either mode (I wish he had some sort of surface for his wings) but at least it finishes off my non-selects Fossilizers collection unless there's going to be another one in wave 4.
Combine all 3.
It looks cool all combined.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 10:06 PM   #196
Harry Prime
Post and roll out!!

POTP Rodimus Prime... from robot to Hot Rod/Trailer mode to vehicle. Love that big Winnebago mode. I hadn't transformed him in a while. I'm trying to decide if I want to get commander class version or not. I'm struggling with if i want to keep the older leader class versions or replace them with the newer leader/commander class versions as they come out.

Also transformed SS BB Blitzwing. I only transformed him once and It had been a couple months since I last did and I was surprised I remembered all the steps. He's a lot easier than i thought he was gonna be. Enjoyable, and that robot mode is just amazing.
Harry Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 10:11 PM   #197
Harry Prime
Post and roll out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
Pro tip, take the 2nd ramp panel that supposed to peg on (space Ironworks)'s back, attach it bottom of the 1st one (or leave it off), and attach the top portion of the (Doubledealer's) big rocket to his back

BOOM he's an astro man, and it matches his deco with a big red autobot symbol

I'm gonna try this, thanks for the tip!
Old 09-04-2021, 10:23 PM   #198
Harry Prime
Post and roll out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jove View Post
Earthrise Sky Lynx.

OMG why did I not know that he was so much fun? Shuttle, cat, space station, space dragon - FLAMES.
I mean, I KNEW what Sky Lynx was, but the amount of fun packed in was a surprise. Mostly worth the $130.

Not the hard part: how to display him on the shelf... Space Dragon, probably, but that takes up more room than I really had anticipated.
Unrelated, but... Is Siege Jetfire this much fun?

I have both versions and really glad to have them both.

Sky Lynx is special in his own way because of all the variety and versatility in playability, so I would say he is for sure the more fun of the two. That being said, Jetfire too is loads of fun in his own way. You can hang robots from the handles that come out in jet mode. Both modes are fantastic, the robot mode scale is so impressive and is what he should have been all along. Anytime I see him, I'm like, that's the version I was waitin' 35+ years for.

But if you are thinking just on a Fun scale, to me, Sky Lynx has this one won.
Old 09-04-2021, 11:44 PM   #199
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Transformed Kingdom Warpath, Huffer & Ractonite back to their alt modes last night

1st time attempting Warpath w/o instructions; the legs are the nightmare, but cause I followed them once before, was able to navigate it through - the big catch was rotating the legs to the right spot, since the unfolding panels can also match position it was easy to lose track and get stuck
Also thank god for that kibble shoulder shield thing locking the undercarriage together, don’t think mine would stay together otherwise

Huffer easy beans, but again, so damned afraid to scratch up his nice silver painted arms, there’s virtually no clearance there during conversion
Also 2nd time around I’m thinking his alt was nicer without the shield & gun-halfs attached, huh

No surprises with the boner, just a complete pile o’ partsformin
He’s nice though, really wish WM hadn’t cancelled my other two boners, could have had the combiner

Whoops forgot, also the Netflix black Ironhide; yay for buying two @ 19 each just to get two of his f*ck-off cannons

Last edited by evenstaves; 09-05-2021 at 12:01 AM.
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 02:32 AM   #200
The Nemesis
Alternator

Transformed a ton of stuff as I was rearranging my display shelf and putting out a new/different batch of characters.

Most of it isn't worth mentioning except holy balls I forgot how much of an utter bastard Siege Springer is to transform. Soooooo fiddly. I went from robot to car mode and I know it's not 100% correct but I gave up simply because he's compact and reinforced enough now to handle being popped in my storage box for a month or two so it was all I needed.