Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-09-2021, 11:21 PM   #221
Mumps
Canadian Slag
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransak The Elder View Post
can we read said emails? is that in the rules? lol
This thread was built on posting emails from that trash heap of a human being, so as long as the receiver of emails is ok sharing it, go for it! No pressure if you don't want to share though.
Mumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 02:38 PM   #222
Cybertrev
Generation 1

I can't believe this thread has 221 no 222 replies :-P
Cybertrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 04:38 PM   #223
Mumps
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertrev View Post
I can't believe this thread has 221 no 222 replies :-P
This is what happens when a criminal jerkass runs a business and receives no consequences for his theft.
Mumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 02:59 AM   #224
BeeTrain
Beasty

Based on feedback from this thread, I cancelled my preorders of Jetfire and Sandstorm on the basis that these items have come and gone from general retail and the items are now 3 months past the pre-order expected dates on the site. Through prior communication, he was unable to provide any confidence that he would ever receive any inventory. I was fortunate and found Jetfire at TFToys and Sandstorm at Ebgames (at a cheaper price than NMC was offering due to my EBGames discount).

He refunded my order, less 6% or $11.80. I call the $11.80 the cost of a lesson learned.

His response was on-par with the comments in this thread and a validation that I did the right thing by cancelling my order and I will never attempt to do business here again.

I asked him to waive the "restocking fee" since there was no actual fulfillment to restock.

His reply was "Your orders will be refunded as per store policy. I have no idea what this restock comment is in regards to. It is utterly irrelevant to this process. We will consider this issue closed."

I'll call my credit card company to claim the missing $11.80 and I'll rest comfortably tonight knowing that this joke of a merchant won't be getting any of my business in the future.

Hopefully, he won't get any of your business either.
BeeTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 04:05 AM   #225
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeTrain View Post
Based on feedback from this thread, I cancelled my preorders of Jetfire and Sandstorm on the basis that these items have come and gone from general retail and the items are now 3 months past the pre-order expected dates on the site. Through prior communication, he was unable to provide any confidence that he would ever receive any inventory. I was fortunate and found Jetfire at TFToys and Sandstorm at Ebgames (at a cheaper price than NMC was offering due to my EBGames discount).

He refunded my order, less 6% or $11.80. I call the $11.80 the cost of a lesson learned.

His response was on-par with the comments in this thread and a validation that I did the right thing by cancelling my order and I will never attempt to do business here again.

I asked him to waive the "restocking fee" since there was no actual fulfillment to restock.

His reply was "Your orders will be refunded as per store policy. I have no idea what this restock comment is in regards to. It is utterly irrelevant to this process. We will consider this issue closed."

I'll call my credit card company to claim the missing $11.80 and I'll rest comfortably tonight knowing that this joke of a merchant won't be getting any of my business in the future.

Good to hear you got out while you could. Definitely claim the remainder through your CC company, squeeze this loser for everything, he shouldn't be allowed to keep a cent for stealing from customers.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 01:11 PM   #226
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeTrain View Post

"It is utterly irrelevant to"... Facepalm

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 02:24 PM   #227
khazano
Generation 1

I'm gonna do the same. Been since summer of 2020 I've been waiting. I'm becoming convinced this guy is stuck in a pre-order ponzi cycle where he is constantly stealing from Peter to pay back Paul.
Old 03-13-2021, 02:57 PM   #228
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

I think if the community really want to punish this NMC is possible:

Just all of us pre-order some item from his website, then request to cancel in 30 days. He will charge that 15% infamous re-stock fee as his profit.

Then we just call the CC company to argue this charge. With enough people/case debating the charge, CC company will look into that, and might prohibit credit card to be used in this store transaction --- that's what I was told when I called CC company last time about a transcation.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 02:59 PM   #229
TRUCKvsGUN

So... whenever I see this guy's ads on Facebook, I click on them, so he has to send money to Mark Zuckerberg.

I might be the worst person I know.

Contact me if you have for sale:
Transformers: The Ultimate Pop-Up Universe Book
Botcon 2006 Dawn of Futures Past Boxed Set
MP-01 Matrix
POTP Onyx Prime
TRUCKvsGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 03:16 PM   #230
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.

if you're unhappy with service received then leave a google review or use some other applicable platform for your retail reviews/experiences. Seems worthwhile to warn people of a potentially bad time with pre-orders. I know I look up reviews on new places before ordering/preordering.

ive never ordered but i enjoy reading the posts and actually know of someone not on this site who is getting some run around with some other brand of figures.

Last edited by UsernamePrime; 03-13-2021 at 03:19 PM.
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote