Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-18-2007, 09:52 AM   #1
BadJeff
Bite my shiny metal ass!
Where's my MP-05

If my MP-05 from A3U doesn't show up today I'm going to shit bricks. I don't know if I've got it in me to wait another week. I just had to get it off my chest. I even asked my wife to be sure she's home in the 2hr window that canada post would normally come by.
BadJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 12:17 PM   #2
Xalticus
Re: Where's my MP-05

Do you live in an Apartment building? Also Canada Post is notorious for having the most silent knockers -ever- they will tap your door, and if you don't answer with in a minute they will idly drop your notification somewhere random, this has happened to me 3 times now.
Xalticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:37 PM   #3
BadJeff
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Nah.. I live in a house with two dogs that would go ape shit if anyone even looked at the house. Normally I don't get so revved waiting for stuff but I'm starting to feel like I'm the last person in Canada that pre-ordered to get his shippment.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:43 PM   #4
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJeff View Post
If my MP-05 from A3U doesn't show up today I'm going to shit bricks. I don't know if I've got it in me to wait another week. I just had to get it off my chest. I even asked my wife to be sure she's home in the 2hr window that canada post would normally come by.

LOL! I told my wife the same thing! Make sure you answer the door today! Canada Post is supposed to show up with my Megs.

I do know that I cannot wait over the weekend for him. My poor display is waiting for the big guy.

... and you are not the last in Canada. I'll race you though!
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 02:01 PM   #5
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xalticus View Post
Do you live in an Apartment building? Also Canada Post is notorious for having the most silent knockers -ever- they will tap your door, and if you don't answer with in a minute they will idly drop your notification somewhere random, this has happened to me 3 times now.
Good for you, here, they're don't even bother attempting delivery even if I work from home, they just leave the little card without even trying. They're just fucking lazy overpaid tards.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 02:18 PM   #6
rid
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by megatroptimus View Post
Good for you, here, they're don't even bother attempting delivery even if I work from home, they just leave the little card without even trying. They're just fucking lazy overpaid tards.
Agree. They do that to me many times now. When I anticipate a package, I stay home waiting and I suddenly see the card in my mailbox. No knocking, no nothing.

What's worse, twice now, I know the package is supposed to be arriving and they don't even bother leaving a card. I just call up my post office and go pick it up (they accept pickup with valid ID, even without the card). The next day, I get a card in my mailbox, after I already picked up the package.

But getting back on topic, did you get a tracking number from Spencer? you can track it to see where it's at, if it's being sorted or out for delivery. No need to be home if it's not in the van, on its way to you...
rid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 02:30 PM   #7
y2jversion1
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by megatroptimus View Post
Exactly same thing here.. my mom is always at home in the day yet I'll come home in the evening and find the delivery notification in the mailbox. What sucks even more is that the post office times are 9:30 - 7pm and I have to start work at 10am and get home about 7:30pm, which means I have to wait till Saturday to collect
y2jversion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 02:39 PM   #8
SPLIT LIP
Robot Master

I usually just get off my butt and go pick up my package myself. I request notification cards so I can ensure I get my package when I want, instead of leaving it to them.
SPLIT LIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 03:06 PM   #9
BadJeff
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Sorry you guys get such crappy service. They guy in my neighborhood is actuall pretty good.
Jourdo, I suffer from the same problem. I've left open a slot in one of my cases for him for over a month now and it makes me nutz.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:55 PM   #10
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

Well I got home this afternoon and who greeted me at the door? Well my son... but more importantly... Meggy! Plus some free Reprolabels!

Yay! Not the last in Canada!

** on a side note: The Canada Postie left it on my front step. Not hidden or anything... Little concerned by that fact.
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote