Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-26-2007, 03:19 AM   #21
C_Shewins
Robot Master
Re: Transformers Animated.... what do you think?

They have sirens for all of them in alt mode, look at the picture again. I think Optimus Alt Mod looks weird and is he a fire fighter truck? In my opinion, I don't really like this idea for transformers. I like the original stuff. I rather they go back to something similar to cybertron or Beast Wars. I hope this cartoon won't disappoint us.
C_Shewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:55 PM   #22
RED51977
Generation 1

Very stylized versions and really can't pass judgement until I see an actual episode of the show. But with shows like Clone Wars and Samurai Jack this maybe good as those shows have proven . For the older fans it may take awhile to warm up too but wasen't the movie the same way I know it was for me. Let's hope for the best.
RED51977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 05:46 PM   #23
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

something i just noticed, bumblebee looks like an amalgamation of g1/classics bumblebee, beast wars cheetor, and armada hot shot all rolled into one. so we can guess what that character's personality will be like right from this image alone.

the head in particular looks like it has feline hints, which is what made me think of cheetor.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:39 PM   #24
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

I'm reserving judgement for the actual show...I'm tired of seeing the fandom cry in outrage over one or two pictures and even stooping so low as to threaten to end someones life if what they see comes true. Face the facts transformers is an always evolving and changing franchise from the highs (G1, BW, RID, etc) to its lows (pretenders, targetmasters, G2). The beauty is thats my opinion of the highs and lows and what one may consider a low another may consider a high so don't deny this show from becoming a high for a fellow fan or even one that may become one because of it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:46 AM   #25
MightAsWell Go4ASoda

Oh god....what have they done to you Optimus! Well sure i may not agree with this show's style, but screw it, i'll always be a TF fan no matter how much they fuck up the animation.
MightAsWell Go4ASoda is offline   Reply With Quote