Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 03-21-2023, 04:13 PM   #131
Evan
Nexus Maximus
Re: TFcon Youtube Channel updates

G1 Fembot Morgan Lofting on G1 Fembots and the War for Cybertron Cast on Who Else They Want to Play

Optimus Prime Voice Actor Peter Cullen Discusses How He Began His Career at TFcon LA 2023
Old 03-23-2023, 02:24 PM   #132
Evan
Nexus Maximus

How Actors Approach Their Characters - New Take vs Sound-A-Like - Transformers Women In Voice Acting

Voice Actors on Maintaining Difficult Character Voices with Transformers Grimlock & Sharpnel Actors
Old 03-28-2023, 03:31 PM   #133
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Did Peter Cullen (AKA Optimus Prime) Realize How Much of an Impact Transformers Character Would Have

Transformers G1 and War for Cybertron Women in Voice Acting on The Early Days of Their Careers
Old 03-31-2023, 09:33 AM   #134
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Optimus Prime & Peter Cullen Both Have Hand Prints in Cement at the Chinese Theatre

How to Create a Voice for Your Character - Voice Acting w/Transformers Michael Bell & Gregg Berger
Old 04-04-2023, 02:24 PM   #135
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Evolving Optimus Prime But Remaining True To Character with Transformers Voice Actor Peter Cullen

Table Reads and Secretive Scripts with The Women In Voice Acting Transformers Voice Actors
Old 04-06-2023, 02:18 PM   #136
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Projects That Resonate With You - Women In Voice Acting with Transformers Voice Actors at TFcon
Morgan Lofting (Transformers G1 Moonracer and G.I. Joe Baroness), Erin Ebers (War for Cybertron Airazor), Linsay Rousseau (War for Cybertron Elita-1), and Jeanne Carr (War for Cybertron Blackarachnia) discuss.

Archiving The Art of Every Transformers Show: Forster & Sorenson on Creating a Rescue Bots Art Book
Bill Forster & Jim Sorenson roll to the rescue.
Old 04-11-2023, 02:05 PM   #137
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Transformers Optimus Prime Voice Actor Peter Cullen as Megatron? - Plus, An Alternate Career?

Dumb Comments Received by Actors - Transformers Women In Voice Acting Panel at TFcon
Old 04-15-2023, 11:12 AM   #138
Evan
Nexus Maximus

3rd Party Panel Presentation for TFcon LA 2023
Old 04-18-2023, 05:04 PM   #139
Evan
Nexus Maximus

An Idea Better Than Transformers - Turbo Teen! with Buzz Dixon and Larry Houston

Concentrate on Things You Know and Try to Stretch That w/ Optimus Prime Voice Actor Peter Cullen
Old 04-24-2023, 09:28 PM   #140
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Transformers Live Script Reading w/ Travis Artz, Andy Barnett, Sue Blu, David Sobolov & Frank Todaro