Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 02-11-2022, 11:46 PM   #1
Bluewolf77
Generation 2
Quick questions for the tf verse

Okay Here goes now bear with me on this: Have any of you out in the tf verse ordered from Ali Express and did you ever have any problems with getting your order or not? Question 2: Does anyone out there know the location of the Ali Express Sorting center for Canada or is there one in each providence? The reason I am asking is that I order a transforming pen and it was moving along great till it hit Canada and stopped dead and the company is no help so any ideas would be great and thanks.
Bluewolf77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 05:20 PM   #2
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Quick questions for the tf verse

tf verse?...

If you're asking about AliExpress in general, I've purchased over 200 times and very few issues... for the shipping, some did get stuck for a few days, even over a week in Canada due to backlog at whenever it ended up sitting. But I've only had one item (that I remember) that got lost.

I've bought a lots of stuff from tapetries, a LOT of figures (not just TFs), some authentic Hasbro, some KOs, some 3rd/4th parties, to tools, devices, cell phone accessories, wires, (even) shoes and so on.

In other words, things get stuck during the movement. I've had an item that came from the US that sat for two weeks in my area (Ottawa) that I could have driven to pick it up if I could have...