Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #311
Ozrein
Stunticon
Re: Post your Transformers hauls - 2012 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post

waiting for me on my front porch when I got home.
Sent to me by Rattraprules98 from TFW that I am trading for a MOC FE Cliffjumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alternatorfan View Post
you make everyones eyes take another look when you do this! LOL!
When I saw he stopped by Walmart and then saw the pics, I was about to run right out to WM to find Soundwave (and I'm lying in bed sick right now). Of course, then I read on and saw his other comment.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:29 PM   #312
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

I thought about it and thought it was a tad mean so I changed it and took out the...
"Stopped by the walmart in Burlington on the way home and look what I found..."
joke, people are a tad serious about the Prime toys right now, lol.

Last edited by Matrix_Holder; 02-17-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #313
vohkuhl
Cybertron

2x Carnage Axe from Corbot V

Now waiting to see if they end up making the chromed versions, definitely picking up 2 of those when they come out.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #314
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag

Got a Big Bad Box from Big Bad Toy Store today. Here's the resulting haul:

Marvel Universe Masterworks Sentinel("Proper" SDCC colors version)
United Stepper
United Windcharger and Wipeout
United Rumble and Frenzy
TF: Prime Vehicon
Generations Black Shadow
Generations Junkheap
Kabaya Inferno
Kabaya Victory Leo
Kabaya Rodimus
and...hiding behind Black Shadow and Junkeap...is BBTS Exclusive Reissue Seacons/Piranhaking.

Only bad thing(so far. Haven't actually opened anything yet) Sentinels lights and sounds don't work. Don't know if there's a problem with the battery or what.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BBTS_Haul_Feb_12.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	13290  
Old 02-17-2012, 10:54 PM   #315
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
I thought about it and thought it was a tad mean so I changed it and took out the...
"Stopped by the walmart in Burlington on the way home and look what I found..."
joke, people are a tad serious about the Prime toys right now, lol.

Hey sorry if my post came across as that, I did get a bit excited when I saw your post and pic and was slightly disappointed when I read on but it's really no biggie and I could tell you were trying to be light hearted about it. I was also trying to be light hearted in my post, although its hard to convey tone in a forum post.

Anyway, I've already got Wheeljack (through a trade) and he's an awesome figure. I am looking forward to Soundwave though.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:25 AM   #316
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Wasn't posting about you , I was referring to the feelings about TF Prime in general, about the whole messed up release of the whole thing. There are some people that are really tense about the whole thing. I was just soooo excited to get DID wheeljack and Soundwave, cannot put them down. Thankfully we have Family day on monday and I don't have to be back to work till midnight on tuesday so I have lots of time to play with them.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:27 AM   #317
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
When I saw he stopped by Walmart and then saw the pics, I was about to run right out to WM to find Soundwave (and I'm lying in bed sick right now). Of course, then I read on and saw his other comment.
Quote:
Hey sorry if my post came across as that, I did get a bit excited when I saw your post and pic and was slightly disappointed when I read on but it's really no biggie and I could tell you were trying to be light hearted about it. I was also trying to be light hearted in my post, although its hard to convey tone in a forum post.

Anyway, I've already got Wheeljack (through a trade) and he's an awesome figure. I am looking forward to Soundwave though.
I got your post and I actually LOL'd. I Wasn't posting about you , I was referring to the feelings about TF Prime in general, about the whole messed up release of the whole thing. There are some people that are really tense about the whole thing. I was just soooo excited to get DID wheeljack and Soundwave, cannot put them down. Thankfully we have Family day on monday and I don't have to be back to work till midnight on tuesday so I have lots of time to play with them.

about soundwave I found a way to transform his legs without having chicken legs and have great articulation too. will post some pics this weekend.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:22 AM   #318
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
I got your post and I actually LOL'd. I Wasn't posting about you , I was referring to the feelings about TF Prime in general, about the whole messed up release of the whole thing. There are some people that are really tense about the whole thing. I was just soooo excited to get DID wheeljack and Soundwave, cannot put them down. Thankfully we have Family day on monday and I don't have to be back to work till midnight on tuesday so I have lots of time to play with them.

about soundwave I found a way to transform his legs without having chicken legs and have great articulation too. will post some pics this weekend.
Cool man, I had just read your post and wanted to make sure it wasn't my post that made you change your post.

Anyway can you post pics of how you transformed Soundwave? I'm curious to see the options in how to do his legs.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #319
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Quote:
Cool man, I had just read your post and wanted to make sure it wasn't my post that made you change your post.

Anyway can you post pics of how you transformed Soundwave? I'm curious to see the options in how to do his legs.
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...d=1#post409969

pics posted here.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #320
sacha88
Machine War

Picked up Kre-O Mirage at TRU at 30% off. My first Kre-O, got it mostly because I don't have a single Mirage toy.
Closed Thread