Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-13-2014, 10:18 AM   #11
Alucard77
Generation 1
Re: 3RD Party Wants and Question Thread

I am enjoying all the MP styled figures coming out.

I would love MP Reflector and Insecticons. I think we are a long way away from TT making them, so they are a safe bet.
Alucard77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:48 AM   #12
Nullray
IGC

Some great ideas so far. Keep em coming. Hopefully the third party groups will feel some inspiration.
Nullray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:57 AM   #13
Transbot90210
Nexus Maximus

We need Devcon. I would accept him in both a G1 format and Generations.

I would also like to see Defensor or Abominus get some love and I hope the Abominus love comes from FP.

I wouldn't mind an upgrade for Hoist and Trailbreaker to make them taller.

All in all, I look forward to attending thisyears 3P panel.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:03 PM   #14
Alucard77
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transbot90210 View Post
We need Devcon. I would accept him in both a G1 format and Generations.

I would also like to see Defensor or Abominus get some love and I hope the Abominus love comes from FP.

I wouldn't mind an upgrade for Hoist and Trailbreaker to make them taller.

All in all, I look forward to attending thisyears 3P panel.
Hey hey hey, there's a face I haven't seen in a long time!

How ya doing man!
Alucard77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:08 PM   #15
Nullray
IGC

Last night I ordered up a pair of the mini bots from Maketoys.
The Trash Talk and CogWheel and now Xtransbot is revisiting a bot with Ollie. Very cool how TFCon is giving us cool mini bot GoBits as exclusives so I hope that Ollie will be on hand from Xtransbot this year.

So I was thinking. Which other minibots would I like see come to light and first idea was Powerglide. I always liked the A10 but I see alot of challenges when it comes to this project. Namely scale. So as an alternative would a drone Predator work to give him an updated feel?
Old 04-13-2014, 12:18 PM   #16
roballan
Machine War

I'm a big third party fan. A lot of my favorite bots are third party, actually.

My main want is still an MP-Scale Galvatron with a proper cannon alt-mode. I absolutely adored the Mania King from Unique Toys. An upscaled version of that would suit me just fine, although I would desire some changes to paint apps. I hope someone takes on an MP Galvatron that's not a tank someday. I feel the same about a proper Cyclonus and Scourge as well.

I'd also adore some 1/18 scale Transformers for GI Joe crossover. I know they've done vehicles painted that way, but a Transformer that doesn't Transform doesn't really appeal to me at all.

With regard to Powerglide, the drone is an interesting idea. That said, something closer to G1 would always be my preference.

I'm excited about some 3P love at the next 'con.

roballan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:07 PM   #17
Transbot90210
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard77 View Post
Hey hey hey, there's a face I haven't seen in a long time!

How ya doing man!

Living the Poppa life. lol I'm surprised to see you posting north of the boarder. lol

You would see me here more but this place just isn't very active.

How have you been doing?
Old 04-13-2014, 01:49 PM   #18
Nullray
IGC

Quote:
Originally Posted by roballan View Post
My main want is still an MP-Scale Galvatron with a proper cannon alt-mode. I absolutely adored the Mania King from Unique Toys. An upscaled version of that would suit me just fine, although I would desire some changes to paint apps. I hope someone takes on an MP Galvatron that's not a tank someday. I feel the same about a proper Cyclonus and Scourge as well.

I'd also adore some 1/18 scale Transformers for GI Joe crossover. I know they've done vehicles painted that way, but a Transformer that doesn't Transform doesn't really appeal to me at all.

With regard to Powerglide, the drone is an interesting idea. That said, something closer to G1 would always be my preference.

I'm excited about some 3P love at the next 'con.
An MP Scaled Galvatron is something we all have wanted for quite awhile now. How many polls have we done and he has been at the top of the list. Remember all the speculation with the MP01L sound card hidden message? UT has made an awesome version with Mania King and it fits right into my collection nicely.

When the 1/18 Scale Battle OPs Bee came out it was fantastic. I had that Camaro sitting with my Diecast 1/18 scale Kyosho's and... lol A whole different collection. When MPM release their version Bee I was extremely excited about the possibilities that could come forth from this line. It seems to have stalled (pardon the auto pun) and I am still awaiting my MPM 458 Italia.

I have all the GIJoe crossover sets but that also take me back to the G1 days of the original comics. Its a nostalgia thing for me and being a SDCC exclusive made it that much more appealing. I truely enjoyed the comic cover continuation theme they created. One day I will create a full shadow box for this set.

The Drone idea came from me fiddling with my TFPrime Takara soundwave. It has the extra bits on his wings and it kinda reminded me of the Powerglide silhouette.
Old 04-13-2014, 03:42 PM   #19
Bruticus
B&K Collectables

I think some MP-scaled triple changers are due. MMC proved that it is possible to make good quality multi changers when they released Hexatron, so I say why not Astrotrain, Blitzwing, and Octane? Springer, Broadside, and Sandstorm can come out too... but after the Deceps. Not sure about Quickswitch, though.

-----------------------------------------------------
Add B&K Collectables to your Facebook HERE

Follow B&K Collectables on your Twitter HERE

Subscribe to the B&K Collectables' newsletter HERE
------------------------------------------------------
Cybertron.ca Feedback Thread --> http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18760
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 05:22 PM   #20
Johnstewling
Banned

I want the 3rd party people to start getting their stuff to us for better pricing. I'm sick of paying 100 bucks minimum per figure, then paying tax and shipping on it.

After hearing the crazy mark up on the Warbotron figures I'm beginning to think the retailers are gouging us pretty hard.
Johnstewling is offline   Reply With Quote